cityhunter83 wrote: am i the only person who is completely REPULSED by korean food? i look at it and cant imagine sitting that stuff down in front of a dog expecting them to eat it. it looks like sewage to me.

Really? Nope. Those Fap Faps are my favorite parts. I want to eat everything. I looks great to me. (accept eyeballs and some squicky entrails) But other than that, I want to eat korean food so badly.
OMO! Dr. Meemersworth! LOL

^Aaah, so cute DX "trying to get milk from my ear nipple" loling xD

cityhunter83 wrote: am i the only person who is completely REPULSED by korean food? i look at it and cant imagine sitting that stuff down in front of a dog expecting them to eat it. it looks like sewage to me.

Insanely delicious most of the time. Unless it's something like chicken feet or a plate of wriggling squid, then yeah, definitely repulsed. I can just imagine my cat giving me a "are you seriously trying to feed me this crap" look.
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! Dr. Meemersworth! LOL

That is insanely adorable!
i should be used to it, i ate two meals a day with cambodians for 10 yrs but i still get all icked out but ACTUAL asian food.
This is probably in here but OMO! So sweet! And as always with Simon & Martina, it's totally funny.

Simon and Martina are hilarious!! They always make me lol and smile :)
I kinda miss before those kpop charts though and when they were teachers because as someone in education myself it was so interesting to hear about experiences like that aboard. It is a good channel for some entertainment from time to time. I enjoy watching their videos. Of course whenever I want something more serious there are plenty of channels about folks going aboard to places like South Korea, I follow quite a few teachers who are teaching english aboard and it is so interesting.
I absolutely LOVE THEM!! Been watching their stuff for half a year now
Has anyone here "contacted them" to give them the link to MDL to put on their Links page?
Jeaniessi wrote: Has anyone here "contacted them" to give them the link to MDL to put on their Links page?

Yeah They only use paying advertisers...
Sleepninja wrote: Yeah They only use paying advertisers...

I get the reasoning but bummer!
Sleepninja wrote: Groove Korea did two articles on them. :)

Wow...Very cool!