hmmm i think i'll hafta give it a try...actually i dont wanna lose out on my drama time..as it is, sat n sun r the only free days i get..week nights i barely manage to complete an episode per night
Ahhh...then be afraid of the variety show lol. I used to watch dramas all the time or movies, but then I discovered the joys of variety, and I watch it most of the time now. It's wise to be wary lol.
captinlayla wrote: Ahhh...then be afraid of the variety show lol. I used to watch dramas all the time or movies, but then I discovered the joys of variety, and I watch it most of the time now. It's wise to be wary lol.

Jajaja, I completely agree. I'm so glad I decided to watch that first episode of Hello Baby <3.
Hahaha, me too! I thought about that yesterday, and I laughed to myself when I remembered we wondered if SNSD were just regular girls. And then SHINee's Hello Baby just sealed the deal for me.
captinlayla wrote: Ahhh...then be afraid of the variety show lol. I used to watch dramas all the time or movies, but then I discovered the joys of variety, and I watch it most of the time now. It's wise to be wary lol.

exactly my point...that's exactly how i am too..i tend to get addicted very easily...i used to watch a lot of reality shows too (ofcourse not korean) n i know how addicting it can get :D :D
DutZa wrote: Jajaja, I completely agree. I'm so glad I decided to watch that first episode of Hello Baby <3.

ur avatar is just too enagaging...i find myself gazing at KHJ's pelvic thrust time n again :D :D
lannalis wrote: ur avatar is just too enagaging...i find myself gazing at KHJ's pelvic thrust time n again :D :D

For me that's the highlight of the dance, not the jumps or anything else, just that part right there....lol
And Kim Hyun Joong is in two episodes of Running Man....lol

n i shudn't b doin that...my binnie will feel ignored..he's alrdy givin me that stare :P
He's in the army. He'll forgive your need for entertainment in the meanwhile.....LOL
BebaAsif wrote: He's in the army. He'll forgive your need for entertainment in the meanwhile.....LOL

i think so too :D :D...i m goin a bit astray these days..i fall for the lead guy of almost every drama i watch :D..can't help it they r all just so fwiggin yum...bt like i said..they change afta every drama..binnie is the only one who's constant hehehe
Jajajajajaja.

More cuts!

devanpanda wrote: exactly my point...that's exactly how i am too..i tend to get addicted very easily...i used to watch a lot of reality shows too (ofcourse not korean) n i know how addicting it can get :D :D

LOL! I make time for dramas that I watch that are currently airing, but I don't watch ones that have already aired and been completed like I did before.

I love those clips. There are so many funny moments in this show. Siwon was like a little boy with his two daddies going Christmas shopping. SO cute.
Aleethy wrote: LOL! I make time for dramas that I watch that are currently airing, but I don't watch ones that have already aired and been completed like I did before.

im greedy that ways...if someone says good bout some drama/ any drama..anythin at all....i just go n add it to my list (irrespective of when they were aired)..n once it's there i HAVE to watch it :D :D
missgina65 wrote: im greedy that ways...if someone says good bout some drama/ any drama..anythin at all....i just go n add it to my list (irrespective of when they were aired)..n once it's there i HAVE to watch it :D :D

Hahah, I used to do that. Now I do it with variety shows. I'll discover a new one I hadn't seen regardless of its airdate, and I'll go find past episodes. LOL