I read on Twitter that the episode Lee Gwang Soo recorded today will be his last. In the episode list in Wiki, it does say so on a note that it will be. Has anyone heard of this?
I don't read news/updates. Gwang Soo the tall one right? That's sad, he's really really funny, just seeing him actually cracks me up. lol
I'm going through Running Man withdrawal symptoms. I need EP 53 to be subbed!!! LOL
Qayqiu wrote: I'm up to episode 26, Lis! And still going!

Yay! U'r fast. It's really addictive.. makes you put your drama aside.. :D
I know! The format of the show keeps changing. I miss some of the old things, but I still find it funny.
I know! The format of the show keeps changing. I miss some of the old things, but I still find it funny.

I just found out I hadn't watched EP 25 (the manhwa one). So, I'm beyond happy...lol The episodes after EP 52 still aren't ready and I needed my dose of this show...lol

I just found out I hadn't watched EP 25 (the manhwa one). So, I'm beyond happy...lol The episodes after EP 52 still aren't ready and I needed my dose of this show...lol

Choi Kanghee and Ji Sung are the guests in EP 54. I think that's gonna be fun....Jejee I'm going to watch it now.
I guess u hv a new recruit :D
SweetAngelCake wrote: I guess u hv a new recruit :D

welcome to the club! i haven't seen that episode yet but i've seen Jang Hyuk's guesting. :D
SweetAngelCake wrote: I guess u hv a new recruit :D

Jejeje, welcome!