Running Man ep.54: Protect The Boss, Gwang Soo is being the boss of black team, the boss must be protected. When he is confronted with Choi Kang Hee the boss of pink team, instead of calling his team for back up, he calls Ha Ha the pink team!!! That's leading him to defeat coz Ha Ha & Kookie tore his name tag & the game over. Gwang Soo should be calling Yoo Jae Suk or Ji Seon (his black team) to win the game, hasn't he even thought about it ???

Running Man ep. 55: Girl Groups special back to oldies school theme.
Guests: Suzy (Miss A), Ji Yeon (T-ara), Luna & Sulli [f(x)].
The 1st part Pairs: Gary-Song Ji Hyo, |Yoo Jae Suk - Sulli, |Kookie-Ji Yeon, |Gwang Soo - Luna, |Ha Ha - Suzy.
Song Ji Hyo is really strong, she can piggy back Garry once :D
The 2nd part Pairs: all the same except Suk Jin - Song Ji Hyo, Gary is the tagger (hunter).
Really funny they have to piggy back the partner & sharpen 3 pencils in 15,20,30 seconds then eating-dancing, hiding.
I loved both episodes. They kept cracking me up and I just love Ji Sub in EP54....jejeje

I want to see EP 56, the idol girls were replaced by the scary ahjummas...lol
mirmo88 wrote: I loved both episodes. They kept cracking me up and I just love Ji Sub in EP54....jejeje

I want to see EP 56, the idol girls were replaced by the scary ahjummas...lol

Ji Sub? You mean my hubby So Ji Sub???? He was in Ep54? Must.watch.this.
LOL, I meant Ji Sung... I always confuse names...Jajaja
Episode 57 is up now. :D I'm gonna go watch it.
funckymonckey wrote: Yay! *Closes Warrior Baek Dong Soo, and loads Running Man.*

Jajajaja. I was watching Material Queen and decided to take a peek and saw it was up and I was like "Sorry Vanness!!!" LOL
I can't wait for EP 60 to be uploaded..It's in the process of that now.
LisNoir wrote: I can't wait for EP 60 to be uploaded..It's in the process of that now.

So, I'm watching it and it's the True Gary Show. I feel so bad for him...:( lol
yes eonnie, i feel pity on him too. Gary only got the feet beef. the others got the best beef. it's not fair, he's so stress while hunting & being tricked :(
LadyVioletta wrote: yes eonnie, i feel pity on him too. Gary only got the feet beef. the others got the best beef. it's not fair, he's so stress while hunting & being tricked :(

I know!!! Why couldn't they let him be cool once? Or at least do I'm a spy, but they know, but I know they know...I was kind of annoyed by the end of the episode...They don't do that to the others....If Kwangs Soo gets his chance, I hope they don't do that to him either...lol
small possibility Kwang Soo either Suk Jin to be a spy in hunting them. Their acts won't perfect, cuz will be stressful facing Kookie & Miss Mong ㅋㅋㅋ. Yes, i do think they should let Gary be cool undercover, but however Gary has proven he can't coz he won't act naturally, he avoid eye contact, even not answering question ㅋㅋㅋ
I also was annoyed by the unpleasant ending ep.60. The ending footage show Gary's lame walk, i guess he was being told the real scenario & he must be disappointed.

I really miss the Hunting Running Man, like Taec & Nich chased them or at least the guest hunt them down ㅋㅋㅋ
That is true...Poor guy was panicking so bad I wanted to smack him and shake him to snap out of it.

Yes, I miss those hunting episodes too. EP 61 seems interesting though and Ji Hyo is gonna be doing something apparently...lol

Also from the previews, it seemed like KwangSoo is very popular in China too..Like he was in Thailand...lol

Kwang Soo is adorable, I would pinch his cheeks..lol
looks like exciting in ep.61 preview, they are so lucky can race in China. The setting for searching Miss Mong, looks like the set for periodical ancient drama/movie. I can't wait for the subbed.

KwangSoo really popular, coz the fans want to encourage him to win, mostly he lost: the 3 usual prison guys :D

I wanna see KwangSoo win the race, at least once, i think he hasn't win one, or has he Eonnie (*_*)???
LadyViolette wrote: looks like exciting in ep.61 preview, they are so lucky can race in China. The setting for searching Miss Mong, looks like the set for periodical ancient drama/movie. I can't wait for the subbed.

KwangSoo really popular, coz the fans want to encourage him to win, mostly he lost: the 3 usual prison guys :D

I wanna see KwangSoo win the race, at least once, i think he hasn't win one, or has he Eonnie (*_*)???

Yes, it does look like a historical drama. And I don't remember Kwang Soo ever winning one.