I still watch already aired dramas, but they have taken 5th place to variety shows. I remember I used to avoid them too, and one day I wasn't in the mood to start a new drama....and the rest is history.

Gwang Soo first episode cut
His fate was sealed since that first episode...
And I agree Siwon is so freaking adorably cute in that episode.
I'm in love with this show!!! I've seen 3 eps till now, and I'm hooked :D. Can't believe I ditched City Hunter and Heartstrings to watch this... LOL. Looks like I'm addicted :P
A big thanks to Jeanie and Lis for publicizing this show :D
LOL, I always do the same drama or show, show or drama. And decide I'll watch just one episode of a variety show and end up doing variety show marathon...lol

More clips

Who doesn't love the Monday Couple?...lol

Song Joongki, don't dance. Jebal!
Love this! Haha, seriously cannot wait till the Thailand part 2 episode comes out subbed.
There is a believe, whenever there's a rain in an event, the product or the show will be a great success.

Kim Jong Kook: Kookie (cute name, he's trying to be cute sometimes, but huge person) / SpartaKook [like a Sparta man]

Yoo Jae Suk: Yoojames Willis / Yooruce Willis [Yoo+James Bond+Bruce Willis in Die Hard]

Song Ji Hyo: Miss Mong [Miss Blank: coz her face looks like blank (no idea or pretending to be innocence): Blank JiHyo]

Ji Suk Jin: Big Nose Hyung [He has the biggest nose]

Ha Dong Hoon: HaHa / Haroro [Haha+Pororo] Haha wore glasses and a sort of flight cap, just like Pororo.

Lee Gwang Soo: Framer GwangSoo [he always lies & framing people]

Gary: Kang Gary. A couple with Song JiHyo ==> Monday Couple. Running Man shooting on Monday, so they really close on Monday, but if Monday off [Tuesday] they off & fierce.

Kim Jong Kook has fake brothers: Haroro & Gary [uri dongsaengs: my brothers]

I love the part = ep. 40: Nichkhun & Taecyeon: They are so fast catching RM members [great job!]
= ep.35 & 36: Daesung & Yonghwa: They have been caught so many times, but able to runaway again so many times & fast! [vroom!]
= ep.20: Kim Hee Chul: hahaha Oppa! drenching & must broadcast weather in artificial typhoon ㅋㅋㅋ
= ep.22: Choi Siwon: Shopping race-finding toys labeled RM. Always got the correct toys fast & i love his expression & body language when he got the toy ㅋㅋㅋ
= ep.6: Se7en, Son Dam Bi: This is funny, how can they play badminton: 3 persons vs 3 persons hand-tied with each other ㅋㅋㅋ

I enjoy every minutes of each Running Man episodes, make me ROFL till my face hurt & coughing ㅋㅋㅋ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes
kristineanne wrote: Love this! Haha, seriously cannot wait till the Thailand part 2 episode comes out subbed.

I can't wait for that episode to be subbed either!
Episode 43 with IU (solo singer) and Bong Sun (comedian) is finally subbed. :D
Im curious! I feel like watching this! Where do you watch this guys? Post or PM me a link please? Kamsahamnida!
OK, sent you links :D
Im currently watching the first episode. The hanger race is really funny made me rofl. I feel scared for Jang Eum on the deciding match, she's so cute. My 2nd time to fall for a girl... :D
ROFL on the chicken fight. Who invented that game? :D
Love_Drama wrote: Im currently watching the first episode. The hanger race is really funny made me rofl. I feel scared for Jang Eum on the deciding match, she's so cute. My 2nd time to fall for a girl... :D

spiral168 wrote: ROFL on the chicken fight. Who invented that game? :D

The first episode sure was hilarious :D and it keeps on getting better and funnier with each episode :)
My fave from the 1st episode would be the photo game...it was super funny XD
Ukiii wrote: The first episode sure was hilarious :D and it keeps on getting better and funnier with each episode :)
My fave from the 1st episode would be the photo game...it was super funny XD

Yea yea that was so funny! Cant get over it. That girl's face! :D
This show is really entertaining. I never laugh so much like this before. :D :D :D