Yay!!! A new variety show lover!

Flo, is right. They are all very funny.

LOL, most of the Korean variety shows will make you laugh like that. At least the ones I watch/ed have had that effect on me. You should also check out 1N2D. And on the links I gave you there's a bunch of variety shows, just check the list of shows and if you need any recommendations you can ask me. :D
I just finished watching the second episode of the Thailand trip and I loved it. Now I can't wait for episode 52 to be subbed because it looks like it will be fun. I also want episode 44 to be subbed! LOL
Episode 44 with Jang Hyuk has been subbed. :D This one looks fun.
aahh....I'm on episode 26 now and the next ep is the one with DBSK :) I'm so impossibly hooked to this show ^_^ I don't think I've laughed this much for any other variety show (Suju's 'Exploration of the human body' is a close second on the laughter scale tho)
with DBSK, the length is short, the members can find them both. The funnier is with YongHwa & Daesung (vroom fast escapees), Yoona & Sunny, Taecyeon & Nichkhun (fast catchers).

Watch each episode with laughter, this show is the great. You can't guess from the start who'll win.

I miss the hot pants punishment, they didn't do that anymore ? No more Running Ball ?
nyappyholic wrote:

I miss the hot pants punishment, they didn't do that anymore ? No more Running Ball ?

I miss the punishment too and I haven't seen the Running Balls in the newest episodes...

I loved EP 27 with them. They had the Phantom of the Opera theme...lol
Episode 45 is up!! :D
Deidara552 wrote: Episode 45 is up!! :D

yaikz... this will make my day!! :D
I'm so happy another person has been converted into enjoying RM. :P
Pururu wrote: I'm so happy another person has been converted into enjoying RM. :P

lol, it just because it's pure entertaining. everyone who got to watch RM will be hooked. :)
And the newcomer viewers all will be curious to watch entirely from ep.1-52 ㅋㅋㅋ.

Running Man surprise me coz: there are idols as guests & willing to play all out, the venue of the game is enormous / landmark so they can play hide & seek (hide & hunt), solving riddle while in hide-out, compete within time given, tricky & skill & knowledge needed, heart-race-jump effect to the hide team / guests, the thief / the bandit / the betrayer, almost every 3 or 5 episodes the rules of the games change so no monotone, the punishment or the prize can bring laughter to the viewers.

I was watching it occasionally from Nichkhun (ep.4,5,19), Heenim (ep.20), Siwon (ep.22). Then where the other idols???, this curiousity made me browsing & watching marathon from the 1st ep till ep.30.

I even watched the raw vids if the new ep. is up, coz can't wait to laugh at their actions. Last one ep.52. :D :D :D

the other variety show i like: 1 Night 2 Days, Dream Team, Happy Together, Strong Heart, Star King, Golden Fishery - Radio Star, Gag Show. |Korean Entertainment Daebak (^_^)b coz lol factor.
Running Man episode list, it mentions who the guests are and other information.

Running Man episode list.
I have to say Jang Hyuk was hilarious in that last part of the episode. :D