Sorry 4 all these posts. But this is the last one. They wouldn't allow me 2 post more than 4 videos 4 each. ^_^

Raeng Pratana ***** (A twist. The evil girl turns good and gets the guy. Don't worry it's her u are rooting for. I LOVE it. And they are soo HOT. I love the lead girl Kimberly and lead guy Nadech)

I watched few Thai lakorns and I think they're a good change sometimes but the acting level is way behind from the big five dramas. Actually many things fall behind but there are good or enjoyable ones out there.

I enjoyed "Love Never Dies" because I like vampire stuff; it was cool even if the side effects were so fake.

I also enjoyed Pin Anong; very well done chemistry as one of the best chemistries I ever saw plus there was a different setting. I liked it even if it was full of craziness.
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
okay... I think it's time to finish the Thai dramas I was watching & start new ones =)) I bet this will bring back all the energy I've lost these past days ^_^
Hi there!
Im completely new to MDL so firstly nice to meet you all! :D Secondly, Im quite new to Thai dramas/lakorns so Im really thankful for this lil thread tht makes me discover interesting dramas tht seem pretty nice hehe~ & Finally, I've only watched 2 lakorns and both starring the super adorable Yadech couple 8D I dont know if anybody heard of em but if u guys follow a bit of Thai dramas well u certainly do haha So my sugggestions are more for newbies that want to try out lakorns!
There's: 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao(consisting of 4 different stories, 1st part is Thara Himalaya 2nd part is Duang Jai Akkanee 3rd Pathapee Leh Ruk and last Wayupak Montra, the story of 4 siblings)! I watched the whole thing & I'd say only the 2 first parts were worth it, most of the storylines are cliche but it was still enjoyable to me XD

The first part is about a prince & a doctor~
It might seem like he'll lose his memory but dont worry he doesnt lol!

2nd part is the typical hate turns to love + Romeo & Juliette style, where their family are ''enemies'' haha

May I say Im totally biased with this couple? They're the reason I started the serie haha :D

3rd so let me try to justify what I was sayin earlier...the actors are fine & the couple is really cute but the storyline? the girl is obviously tryin to ruin u but u still manage to fall for her? wut?

last , this one's about a girl tht has some kind of magical power & she saw through the guy(tha playa) some weird spirit tht is harmin him...she tries to warn him but watcha think uh? duhh he'll think tht she's some crazy person :P

Well I'd say check out the 1st two parts & if like me u'll b cravin for the bromance then search for those parts in the later parts cause it's not totally worth it...in my opinion XD
Now Game Rai Game Rak is a full long lakorn with Yadech as the main characters 8D I just watched it recently & simply loooved it! These two are so much eye candy hahaha The story might be a lil cliche but I didnt mind as long as those two were playin in it! It's about the guy findin a girl on the beach after a storm & tht girl hit her head so she lost her memory(really original uh? lol) afterwards they'll fall in love and all but her family will try to get her back & they do!nooooes T.T when she gets back she doesnt remember her family so they decide to give her an electrical treatment when she suddenly remembers things bit by bit except her lover on the island ahlala tht's when the guy super heartbroken under some weird circumstances goes to America & comes back 3 years later finally finding back his beautiful lover but the problem is...she doesnt remember him! ouhlala so the main story is about the revenge(he wont b too harsh & u'll understand how he feels) he'll be havin because he thinks tht his lover is faking her memory loss & ignoring him which isnt the case? anyway too much talk from me figure it out by urself when u'll watch it :P

The happy innocent puppy love stage~ Awww soo cute XD Yaya gotta love her acting hehe she's adorable!

The revenge stage! Nadech is still freakin hot when he's angry LOL :

Well tht's all I gotta say xD I hope I didnt impose myself or anythin! If anybody starts watchin those lakorns feel free to tell me bout it so we can b fangirlin together :)
If you browse the General Asia forum section, you will find a bunch of threads related to Thai dramas, music, and movies. I think I shall request this to be moved to that section or merged with the existing Thai thread. ^^
Alrighty~! Thx 4 the info :D
~Hellow~Everyone ;)) I'm new into Thai dramas & just wandering if you can recommend me some dramas that is maybe a version (or something like) of my favorites KDrama & TDrama : Autumn Concerto, Save the Last Dance for Me, Spring Waltz or even Moon Embraces the Sun.. (this is actually some sort of.. they met before, long separation, did not know that it's her that he is looking for & having a child but not knowing it ~ this is actually the concept that I really love).. Please let me know also where to watch or download(torrent) with English Sub... ~Hope you can help me find these dramas & Looking forward to your recommendations ;)) Thanks MDLrsss ~ KeepUp the GreatWork~!
Sometime I'd like to watch thai drama to escape from korea dramas.Recently I just watch Khun Chai Pawornruj .The plot is just So & so for me. The main thing I like is the lead guy is soo good looking & the lead girl is beautiful like an angel :P If I'm to recommend someone Thai dramas,this is it: Kau Ta Pee, Sawan Biang, Game Rai Game Ruk, Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong :)
There is a Thai remake of Coffee Prince. I haven't watched it yet, but I heard it was really good. I hope that helps.
I highly recommend:

Taddao Bussaya - It's a really sweet and fun romcom drama! The main character disguise herself as a boy to find her fathers will in a big mansion, so it's a gender-bender.

Tawipob - This one is about a girl that travels back in time, there she befriends a man and starts living in his house togheter with his mother while being there. It's quite different from other time travel dramas though. She travels back and forth in time, but she can't control when she's going back or not.

I watched some actually on Youtube, but I find them boring and mediocre, even worse than average Taiwanese dramas. The Thais have flair on horror movies but not melodramas
lontongstroong wrote: I watched some actually on Youtube, but I find them boring and mediocre, even worse than average Taiwanese dramas. The Thais have flair on horror movies but not melodramas

I agree that it's hard to find good thai dramas, but they do exist! :)
Guys,
I came across this series and have been watching (without subs too :p ) until I ran out of episodes :P
It is Love to the extreme..
Briefly, its about a bad boy who likes bike racing but not going to school/working...and needs some mental maturity :confused: The female lead is hardworking/wise/realistic and can fight a little. No evil characters, the story just builds on these characters.
Though the story is not very new, I thought its refreshing to watch (may be coz I didn't watch Thai anytime ;) )
Viki is still subbing but u can find on youtube without subs too!

http://www.viki.com/tv/21328c-love-to-the-extreme

Hope that adds one more (-:
I am watching Full House Thai on Viki and it is awesome! The actors are doing such a great job and even though I know what is going to happen it is like I am watching the series for the first time. It is definitely 10 times better than Rain's drama. Mike is cleaning house and his costar is so cute. Their chemistry is just super crazy! Such great writing also.