Rourou

Sophie's Revenge
22 of 23 people found this review helpful
May 18, 2012
1) The reason I watched this:

I don't usually watch Chinese rom-coms but this one slipped away when I was watching too many romantic comedies.

2) Storyline/Plot:

The general story isn't something special or new but the way everything was mixed together made the film's story interesting somehow.

Positive points:

*The film's introduction was a good intro for what will happen next.
*There were two well-written twits that you don't usually find read more in romantic comedies stories: that was a nice change.
*Leads mixture was really cool even though it wasn't that intense.
*Finally and most importantly, there were several hilarious moments to make the film lighter.

Negative points:

*Although there were a respectable amount of negative points but I will only mention that the revenge plot wasn't that great, it would have been much better if it was written otherwise.

Story: 7.5/10

3) Acting/Cast:

*Zhang Ziyi: It was a surprise to see her in a rom-com film since I only saw her in Wuxia productions before. I was convinced by her acting but I can't say the same about her character.
*Other actors were good too, they knew how to make it really enjoyablespecially Fan Bing Bing she grasped the evil role perfectly but So Ji Sub was a disappointement here (mainly because I rarely like Korean actors in Chinese or Taiwanese productions).

*The chemistry was believable but not that enjoyable.

Acting: 7.5/10

4) The ending:

Although it could have been much better but script writers chose to make it expected. It wasn't bad overall.

The ending: 7/10.

5) My impression (How did affect me):

*Although it wasn't a special film, it was entertaining and I had fun while watching it.
*Considering the fact that I don't watch Chinese romantic comedies, this was pretty good.

My impression 7/10.

6) Overall:

*If you like romantic comedies then you would like this.
*Ifyou like revenge plots then don't expect much from this.

Overall: 7/10.
Love in Disguise
28 of 30 people found this review helpful
May 4, 2012
1-The reason I watched this : I was looking for an idol film so I end up wayching this.

2-Storyline/Plot : Many would think that the story of an idol falling for a normal girl is so common and cheesy but this film story took a different level since it focused on finding a soulmate through music so the plot's setting was sort of unique. However, the romantic side wasn't satisfying since read more the story's development didn't focus on many important elements.
The music in here was amazing: a combination between classical Chinese music and the modern Chinese pop; I don't really focus on any film/drama's music while watching especially Chinese ones but the music felt like a deep core in this film. Great job!!

3-Acting/Cast : Wang Leehom has done everything here: playing the dorkey, the famous, the smart, the dumb; he did a great job indeed.
The lead actress succeeded in playing the innocent simple character; The cast was good enough and the acting was satisfying.

4-The ending : A typical rom-com ending; nothing special about it.

5-My Impression: Whan I started watching this film, I didn't have any expectations for it but later on I surprised myself by liking it plus I was literally blown by the music, I never thought that it could've been that great.

6-Overall : If you're rom-com lover then you would like this.
If you like idol shows then you need to watch this.
If you like classical or modern Chinese music then you would love this.
If you like Wang Leehom then you really need to watch this.
Too Beautiful to Lie
20 of 21 people found this review helpful
Jun 21, 2012
1) The reason I watched this:

I remember watching this film in a "Friends night", I wasn't the one who chose it but I appreciated the choice.

2) Storyline/Plot:

Generally speaking,the film's story wasn't original or great but the script writers knew how to get the audience intention.

Positive Points:

*This film is directed to any type of audience since it has the elements that would keep most of viewers attracted.

*Main read more Genres:

--->Humor: It made this film cool and light plus laughter scenes were so diversified and frequently present especially at the beginning. It's the type of humor that keeps you expecting more, the funny scenes were hilarious especially for those who like comedy because when you don't laugh, you would be smiling.
Even though this genre wasn't present in the middle or near the end but it's considered as highly satisfying.

--->Romance: Since it's a romantic comedy, the romance was fair enough to the film's genre. I wouldn't say it's the most attractive romantic story but it was acceptable enough to consider it as a positive point.

Negative Points:

*I will mention that some situations were badly expressed in a way that would make you think that story lacked something.
*There were some blank moments during the film.
*The story wasn't really that special nor very captivating, it's the humor that gave it charm.

Story: 7/10.

*Kang Dong Won:

I am always amazed by this actor's skills, charisma and the way he portrays his roles. Here he was a little different from his other productions but I would say that this film proved his amazing acting skils since he can adjust to any character.
Speaking about the character, I would say that it has the kind of naive personality but it gave me good laughter moments. I wouldn't judge Choi Hee Cheol deeply because its actions were set by the story so I rather praising Kang Dong Won acting.

*Kim Ha Neul:

I am sort of used to her roles, this actress is predictable somehow. Here, it wasn't any different but her way of expressing the character was appreciated. However, I have to admit that her way in portraying the role was a little weird at first then as the film went on everything was set smoothly.
The character is one of those independent females. Ju Yeongju lies and professional pretens made the character appealing and enjoyable most of the time plus it was really convincing.

*Other cast: most of them were acceptable exept Ju Yeongju friends, they were really annoying to watch. I speacially liked the grandmother, she was really funny because of the line that she always say.

*Relationships:

--->Romance: I wouldn't say there was a great chemistry here but it's all due to the storyline.

--->The leads relationship with the family and the village members: it was really cool to watch; it was sort of heartwarming and great to see how everyone treats each other.

Acting: 8.5/10

4) The ending:

It was predictable yet cool.

Then ending: 7/10

5) My impression (How did it affect me):

*I was giggling with my friends almost most of the time, it was fun.
*There weren't a lot of boring moments plus it was entertaining.

*Is this film memorable : If I will keep any memory of it, that would be because of the funny moments that I had while watching this film.

My impression: 8.5/10

6) Overall:

*If you like romantic comedies then you may want to watch this.
*If you would like to laugh then this is for you.
*If you're looking for an entertaining film to pass time with then watch this.

Overall: 7.5/10.
Hot Summer Days
12 of 12 people found this review helpful
Apr 25, 2012
1-The reason i watched this : i was so bored then i found this movie so i decided to watch it in a try to cheer up but i end up getting even more bored, i was mostly attracted by the numerous stories .

2-Storyline/Plot : At first i thought that the story of the movie is going to make me love it since it have 5 diffrent love stories in summer read more but i was wrong i end up hating it, i usually fall for movies with numerous stories but this movie's story wasn't that good it was fair not the kind of story that will grasp your attention from the first moment.

3-Acting/Cast : the only strength point in this movie; it got some great actors that knows how to deliver feelings.

4-Music : i don't actually remember it so it got to be that bad.

5-Rewatch value : i couldn't stand watching it once and kept skipping some parts how about rewatching it i must be crazy if i do so.

6-The ending : the kind of ending that everyone want to see, i was expecting it anyway so there isn't much to tell about it because i hate it when i expect the ending and it turn out to be the same as my expectations. I was hoping that they will surprise me or something yet what i was anticipating actually happened.

7-Overall : i won't say watch it or not because that's up to you but if you're bored and looking for a movie to cheer up please avoid this movie, i really regret wasting my time on; it so not worth watching.
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do
18 of 19 people found this review helpful
Apr 19, 2012
One of the first kmovies that I've seen.
Well, i can't deny that I watched it because of Jang Geun Seok since I loved his previous roles in dramas; in this movie I got to see a different side of him, the other cast were good too.
The story was fair enough; there was music, friendship, love , joy, sadness and a lot of heartwarming moments, if you're a teary person you'd read more definitely cry in many moments of the film.
Anyway, the movie have a love triangle the kind that will make you feel sorry for the one who loses at the end. Although, I didn't like the ending but it wasn't a sad ending.
It was a good film overall but my advice is: don't watch it with prejudices or high expectations, it will be much better that way.
Love in Space
16 of 18 people found this review helpful
Jun 9, 2012
1) The reason I watched this:

This film has been in one of my collections for over a year and I really have no idea why it was there. Anyway, I just decided to watch it having no idea what's its theme or main actors. At first, I thought it was a Korean film but when it started I realized that it was a Chinese film. I had second thoughts but I read more watched it anyway.

2) Storyline/Plot:

It's a multiple stories film; the sort of production that usually sound appealing to me because you would feel diversity and lack of blank moments.

Positive points:

*Three sisters, three love stories and three different places.
*The way all the three stories were combined together was pretty well done.
*Watching the three stories at the same time was fun since you would watching one while anticipating what will happen in the other one, that was sort of cool.
*Even though the three female leads belongs to the same family but there were great differences which was one of the positive points that counts for the storyline.

Negative points:

*It may feel rushed sometimes.
*One of the stories didn't feel as deep as the other ones: there was a little disorder there.
*I still don't agree with the title "love in space" because only one story happened in space while the rest was located on earth: it felt a little unfair.
*This is not a unique storyline so don't expect a lot of depth, just enjoy another typical rom-com.

Story: 6.5/10

3) Acting/Cast:

*Generally speaking the cast was pretty good considering the fact that I am only familiar with two actors here.
The chemistry was enjoyable and captivating.
The second sister was annoying as a character but the general acting was actually cool.

Acting: 8/10

4) The ending:

Two stories were combined at the end; that was kind of cool .
The ending was nice, not intense, a little light.
It was a typical rom-com ending that anyone would love to see on screen.

The ending: 8/10

5) My impression (How did affect me):

*Considering the fact that I am not a fan of Chinese romantic comedies, this was pretty cool.
*It's not one of the best romantic comedies that I've seen but it was a decent way to pass time with since it was exempt from boring moments.

My impression: 7/10

6) Overall:

*If you're rom-com lover then you would like this.
*Don't expect much from the film's title.

Overall 7.5/10.
High School Debut
12 of 13 people found this review helpful
Apr 7, 2012
I watched this film when I had nothing better to do without high expectations or anything that's why I think it was fair enough.
I am familiar with the lead actor; I've seen and liked him in several dramas before. However, I was introduced to the lead female through this drama but Mizobata Junpei was the reason of my liking.
The story of makeover is known but somehow, I felt it was read more more captivating here.
This is a highly recommandable films for rom-com fans.
Zettai Kareshi Special
17 of 20 people found this review helpful
Apr 5, 2012
If you already watched the drama, you will probably be disappointed in the special. I didn't like the drama's ending so I thought that the special will fix it and probably make it up for that unsatisfying ending but no the special wasn't any better, it even made me angry and regretful for watching it : another open ending with a non special story made me want to finish it quickly and read more get over with it.
This isn't what you're looking for and don't dream to have a better ending than the one from the drama!
Paradise Farm
20 of 25 people found this review helpful
Apr 29, 2012
1-The reason I watched this : I had nothing better to do at that time, I had about 50 dramas choices but I end up watching this after seeing five minutes drama's preview.

2-Storyline/Plot : The drama's background was one of the kind since I haven't seen any other dramas in a ranch before.
As for the story, I don't believe it was any special because there are tons of dramas and read more films about a former married couple. However, it was kind of cool to see how fate can mess with their hearts and bring them back together under hard circumstances .
Certainly, there were too many slow and boring moments in this drama (especially in the middle) so I had to skip many parts in order to make events go faster.

3-Acting/Cast : The lead male and the second lead female were the shallow reason that made me finish this drama. Lee Yeon Hee has always been a good actress for me but her character was really annoying to watch.
The supporting roles weren't that great plus the second lead female was the usual dumb character that we find in other Korean productions.

4-Music : It was a normal drama's music, I don't really remember it because it wasn't that special.

5-Rewatch value : No, I don't believe it's rewatchable.

6-The ending : Kind of cool, i was expecting more and i wished it lasted a little but anyway it was nicely done.

7-How did it affect me : No special feelings while i was watching this, i was just following the events. Even after it ended, i didn't have any kind of feelings for it but it wasn't that forgettable either.

8-Overall : This drama isn't brilliant or special in any aspect; only the ranch element was appealing.
Love You 10000 Years
12 of 14 people found this review helpful
May 6, 2012
1-The reason I watched this : It was in my PTW list forever then I had a recommendation from a freind so I decided to give it a go.

2-Storyline/Plot : It was normal rom-com but it seemed a little interesting when the lead characters came from different countries because it was fun hearing the Japanese language here.
The story wasn't boring but it wasn't that attractive; they've done a great job read more with the music since it was the stength point of this film. In general, I wouldn't say that the story was special or entertaining, it was acceptable overall.

3-Acting/Cast : In here, you get to see a different side of Zhou Vic, he was smiling a lot that I got confused sometimes since he seemed a lot unusual from what I remember but that proves his skills in portraying the character in a great way.
I'm not familiar with the lead actress plus I have nothing to say about her but I will point that she had an acceptable chemistry with Zhou Vic. One more thing to pint out, the band members wwere so cool.

4-The ending : Even though it was a typical romantic comedy's ending but I really liked the whole dancing concept at the end.

5-My impression: I watched this when I had nothing better to do so it was fair enough. I didn't actually enjoyed the film plus there weren't many special events to follow but that doesn't deny that I liked the music and smiled when the film ended so no regrets .

6-Overall : If you like romantic comedies then this is for you.
If you like to hear good Chinese music then watch this.
If you need a film to pass time with then you would like this.
Hello! Miss
16 of 20 people found this review helpful
Apr 9, 2012
To be honest I watched this drama because of Lee Da Hae since I loved her acting in My Girl. Well, here her role was a little different. I liked the lead actor and felt sorry for him because he suffered a lot from everyone but he had great chemistry with the lead female.
I was thinking about this drama's story as an unusual one but I believe that what made me read more continue watchng it even if it got slow in the middle, it's true that I had to skip some parts but the rest was acceptable. This is a good drama but it's not that great, if you have better dramas to watch; don't waste your time on it but if you're into romantic comedies then you may enjoy this.
Ouran High School Host Club
14 of 20 people found this review helpful
Apr 28, 2012
1-The reason I watched this : Simply because I watched the anime so I was excited to see the live-action adaptation.

2-Storyline/Plot : For me it was predictable since I already saw the anime; I really liked how the characters came to life in a sweet way (except some characters)
Of course, there were some missing things since the drama is shorter than the anime but it was acceptable overall.

3-Acting/Cast : read more I've got to admit that I wasn't expecting this cast plus I am not familiar with half of them yet I liked most of them because they grasped their roles perfectly.
Although I can't say that I liked Yamamoto Yusuke's Tamaki because it was overdone in many ways but I have to say this: Kyouya was my best character in the anime so I was anxious to see how he's going to be here : Daito Shunsuke literally dazzled me and made me love his character more. Other characters were really enjoyable to watch too.

4-The music : it was J-rock so it was sort of cool somehow.

5-Rewatch value : Yes, it's rewatchable since there are a lot of moments that deserves the rewatch.

6-The ending : It was cool but since there's a film coming up I don't actually consider it as an "end" yet.

7-Overall : I had fun while watching this, I felt like seeing the anime all over again only a little faster. There were too many hilarious moments and chaacters in here.

P.S: If you already seen the anime then you would enjoy this.
Pride
18 of 19 people found this review helpful
Nov 22, 2012
1) The reason I watched this :

I have a friend who’s totally obsessed with Kimura Takuya therefore she insisted that I should watch this since it contains sports. As a result, this was my first Kimmy drama.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*Generally speaking, this is a drama related to sports wrapped up with romance and humour.

Positive points:

*It was very well written, events were connected in harmony while developments seemed catching whether read more they were good or bad.

*Main Genres:

--->Sports: Oh my, sports!! One of the reasons I started watching this. The story of the hockey team was intriguing; even though script writers didn’t fully focus on hockey’s activities but it had a fair share of the storyline’s development; scenes on the rink were always remarkable which made every game important no matter what’s the bet.
Hockey was the core of this drama that’s why it’s hard to imagine it without sports.

--->Romance: The romantic concept was good enough to fit in with sports. The combination made sense since there were a lot of connections between hockey game and love game.
Sometimes, the main romantic story may lack progress but it doesn’t last for long plus side romantic stories were always good to watch.

--->Humour: Some of us may not understand Japanese humour yet it wasn’t annoying to watch. Funny scenes were present to make this drama light-hearted that’s why comedy was appreciated in here.

Negative Points:

--->Drama: Overly dramatic scenes don’t fit with sports, at least not here. Side characters dramatic stories were overdone sometimes which made the storyline go astray in some points.
However, that didn’t affect the whole drama’s concept.

Story: 8.5/10.

3) Acting/Cast:

*Like I said earlier this was the drama that introduced Kimura Takuya to me; his acting was good enough but his charisma was mind-blowing in here. The role fitted him perfectly since he managed to make it sound his real self.
Takeuchi Yuko was always a magnificent Japanese actress no matter what’s her role. Here, she shined as usual.
Other actors were terrific; there weren’t any flaws to mention.

*As for characters, Halu was absorbing in here; you would want to see more of him on screen. Though, it was exaggerating to involve him in every problem but he’s the captain and this drama’s star so no problem.
Aki is a perfect lead character for a romantic-sports drama; she’s normal but catching at the same time.
Other characters were pleasant not only as a background for the main couples but also as enjoyable characters to watch. Anyhow, I believe that the strength of Jdramas comes from the multiplicity of characters.

*Appreciated characters: Makoto Tomo because they always had adorable scenes with Halu especially the latter.

*Relationships:

--->Team relationships: Whether it was Halu-coach or captain-team; relationships within the Blue Scorpions were captivating no matter how much you see it. Moreover, there was special friendship between some team members which made the team concept sounds really cool.

--->Romance: Halu and Aki had the most absorbing chemistry ever!! Even side romantic stories had good chemistry.

--->Friendship: Beside team friendship, Aki and her two friends had a respectable relationship as a group of girls. Well, it wasn’t very satisfying like the men relationship.

Cast: 9/10.
Acting: 8.5/10.

4) The ending:

I found happiness in the ending; not the usual happy ending that will pass like the wind but the type of ending that will bring you joy when you watch it.

The ending: 9/10.

5) My impression (How did it affect me):

*I watched this drama back in 2010 while it aired in 2004 but I wasn’t bothered with its old cinematography because it was simply amazing.
*Sports are always my “thing” no matter what’s the type of sport because I like that enthusiasm which appears in athletes eyes. Furthermore, the combination of sports and romance was always a great mixture to me *thinking of Buzzer Beat*
*This drama was the reason that made me fall in love with KimuTaku and watch more of his dramas.

*Is this drama memorable: Yes! The combination of sports and romance is extremely unforgettable for me.

My impression: 9/10.

6) Overall:

*If you like sports mixed with romance then you would love this.
*If you like Kimura Takuya then you have to watch this.
*If you like wonderful romantic stories then you might like this.

*Pride was a marvellous sports drama that had a great romantic concept while being faithful to J-Dramas’ comedy.

Overall: 9/10.
Lie to Me
17 of 19 people found this review helpful
Nov 21, 2012
1) The reason I watched this :

The main reason was Yoon Eun Hye since I like her acting in romantic comedy roles.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*This is your usual rich-poor romantic comedy; a lot of cheesy scenes in here.

Positive Points:

*The cinematography was appreciated in here; it had many great backgrounds all the way through.

*Main Genres:

--->Comedy: I can’t literally say that it was very funny but it was acceptable read more on the general scale. There were some hilarious scenes every once in awhile but they weren’t very special.
You’re probably wondering why I mentioned it as a positive point while I stated many negatives; because the drama wasn’t that boring.

Negative Points:

--->Romance: It was very common. Let’s be honest, everyone of you saw a rich-poor romantic story, an arrogant and Cinderella, a hopeless triangle and I am sure that you’ve seen a contract drama before that’s why this drama’s romantic development had nothing extraordinary to talk about. Anyway, that’s how the majority of Korean rom-coms are set.

*This drama’s storyline was really predictable; there weren’t any events that felt surprising or special.

*Near the ending, the story became annoyingly dragged.

Story: 5/10.

3) Acting/Cast:

*The reason I started this drama was Yoon Eun Hye and I wasn’t disappointed with her performance. She’s a skilful actress that knows how to portray romantic comedy roles.
Kang Ji Hwan had respectable acting skills too but he wasn’t that great compared to Eun Hye.
Other actors weren’t very special, no exceptional feelings about any of them.

*As for character Ah Jung and Ki joon were ordinary main characters that you can find in any other Korean romantic comedy. Well, extra credits for Ah Jung as she felt more interesting than Ki Joon.

*Other characters were normal and up to standard but common.

*Appreciated character: Can I say “NONE”? I really don’t have any character that I appreciated here, not even a single one.

*Relationships:

--->Romance: The chemistry felt natural and intriguing; sometimes fluffy and even sexy: it was good to see on screen which is all due to the main actors’ harmony.

--->The triangle: It’s your common Korean triangle with a nice second lead male. Well, the second lead female wasn’t that wicked.

Cast: 7.5/10.
Acting: 8.5/10.

4) The ending:

It was unsurprising and expected plus it had one of the most ordinary ending scenes. Shall I say more?

The ending: 5/10.

5) My impression (How did it affect me):

*It felt like watching a rewind from many dramas that I’ve seen before. I lost the drama’s taste because everything about it was predictable.
*The drama was light but I have to admit that I fast-forward many parts in order to make watching hours manageable.

*Is the drama memorable: No, I don’t think so because it’s too common; nothing special about it.
My conclusion after watching this drama: I need to stop watching Korean romantic comedy for awhile. Taken as a whole, I became so sick of these “same plot” romantic comedies; the whole concept grew to be so dumb to me that’s why I really need to stop watching them or I will lose my “drama mood”.

My impression: 4/10.

6) Overall:

*If you’re a big fan of romantic comedies then you would like this.
*If you’re looking for a unique and mature romantic comedy then don’t watch this.

*Lie to Me was light drama in some ways but it was predictable and full of cliché/cheesy scenes in many ways.

Overall: 5/10
Proposal Daisakusen
16 of 20 people found this review helpful
Nov 18, 2012
1) The reason I watched this:

The first reason was Yamapi then I read about it in a well written blog by a friend of mine therefore I decided to give it a try.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*Generally speaking, it's a romantic story wrapped up with some comedy and let's not forget the fantasy element represented by the "fairy".

Positive Points:

*I can't think of many positive points in this drama but let's read more speak about the main genres present here:

--->Humor: I think it's the only element that I appreciated it while watching the drama, it's not like I laughed so hard but the funny scenes thrown every once in a while were good to watch even though they weren't freakily present but the random choice of humor was good.

Negative Points:

--->Romance: Considering the fact that this is a romantic story, I haven't felt the romantic atmosphere till the last episodes, I kept waiting and waiting for something lightening to happen yet it was practically the same each episode: No major changing, that's why after watching the first 3 episodes I knew that I have to wait for the end to see the major changing when it comes to romance.

*The story development was really slow as annoyingly slow; you know how the episode will begin and how it will end. The last 3 episodes of the dramas were the most important ones when it comes to story development, other than that it was moving like a turtle.

Story rating 5.5/10

2) Acting/Cast:

*Yamashita Tomohisa:

So Yamapi is one of my favorite actors, he's the sort of actor that I feel happy when I see him on screen not to forget that he's one of the main reasons why I started watching this drama.
Now let's be objective; no matter how much I like Yamapi I have to admit that his acting was really poor in this drama, I haven't felt anything, it's like he haven't delivered a thing that can touch me: Sad but true.
Ken character wasn't good, I liked it at some points but I quickly lost interest in it, the main reason is the slow movement of the drama that made it so dull.

*Nagasawa Masami:

I am not familiar with her as an actress, I hate to admit this but when it comes to acting she was better than Yamapi but that doesn't mean that she was dazzling; she was acceptable.
When it comes to Rei, she was really annoying as a character, I didn't like the character development; it was really bothersome to watch.

*Other Cast: Some the supporting roles lacked development (such as Mikio's character), some of them were fun to watch (Hisashi) and the rest weren't bad; acceptable overall.

*Relationships:

--->Friendship: The only relationship that I appreciated while watching this drama, I enjoyed watching the friendship between Ken, Rei, Mikio, Hisashi and Eri; it seemed pure and pretty strong in a way that makes you want to see more scenes were those 5 are gathered.

--->Romance: I haven't felt any chemistry so it wasn't that great but again it's all due to the slow development of the storyline.

--->The triangle: When I speak about the triangle I would say that it existed while it haven't actually exist; Cryptic right? Well, that's because there wasn't the usual feelings of a triangle when you see Ken, Rei and Tetsuya.

Cast: 8/10
Acting: 6/10.

3) The ending:

"I made it!!" That's what I was thinking when I finished the drama. I knew from the beginning that the major development and the "jump" of the drama will happen at the end, it was all expected.
Since there was a Special after this drama, I don't think it would be considered as an ending yet both of the drama and the Special endings weren't any different.

The ending: 7.5/10.

4) My Impression (How did it affect me):

*This drama had one of the slowest storyline's developments out of all dramas that I’ve seen so far. As a person that have the lowest level of patience, it really played with my nerves, I won't deny that I skipped many parts because like I said you know how every episode will begin and how it will end.
*It's one of those dramas that I wanted to reach the last episode to find out what will happen (even though I already anticipated it), I just wanted to finish and get over with it. It was simply one of the boring dramas that I’ve seen.

*Is this drama memorable: Partly yes. Even though I didn't like this drama, I will remember those boring feelings that I had while watching this and I will remember not to recommend it to anyone that has a slow patience level.

My impression: 4/10.

5) Overall:

*If you're die-hard Yamapi fan then you will like this.
*If you don't mind slow development then you may like this.

*Proposal Daikusen is a drama that you have to wait for the last episode to see the major change; if you don't mind that then I think you won't hate this.

Overall: 6/10.

Dec 31, 1969