• Nov 22, 2012 11 of 11 episodes seen 17 of 18 people found this review helpful
    • Story  8
    • Rewatch Value  8
    1) The reason I watched this :

I have a friend who’s totally obsessed with Kimura Takuya therefore she insisted that I should watch this since it contains sports. As a result, this was my first Kimmy drama.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*Generally speaking, this is a drama related to sports wrapped up with romance and humour.

Positive points:

*It was very well written, events were connected in harmony while developments seemed catching whether they were good or bad.

*Main Genres:

--->Sports: Oh my, sports!! One of the reasons I started watching this. The story of the hockey team was intriguing; even though script writers didn’t fully focus on hockey’s activities but it had a fair share of the storyline’s development; scenes on the rink were always remarkable
  • Nov 21, 2012 16 of 16 episodes seen 16 of 18 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  5
    • Story  5
    • Music  7
    • Rewatch Value  3
    1) The reason I watched this :

The main reason was Yoon Eun Hye since I like her acting in romantic comedy roles.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*This is your usual rich-poor romantic comedy; a lot of cheesy scenes in here.

Positive Points:

*The cinematography was appreciated in here; it had many great backgrounds all the way through.

*Main Genres:

--->Comedy: I can’t literally say that it was very funny but it was acceptable on the general scale. There were some hilarious scenes every once in awhile but they weren’t very special.
    You’re probably wondering why I mentioned it as a positive point while I stated many negatives; because the drama wasn’t that boring.

Negative Points:

--->Romance: It was very common. Let’s be honest, everyone of you saw
  • Nov 18, 2012 11 of 11 episodes seen 15 of 18 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  6
    • Story  5
    • Rewatch Value  1
    1) The reason I watched this:

The first reason was Yamapi then I read about it in a well written blog by a friend of mine therefore I decided to give it a try.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*Generally speaking, it's a romantic story wrapped up with some comedy and let's not forget the fantasy element represented by the "fairy".

Positive Points:

*I can't think of many positive points in this drama but let's speak about the main genres present here:

--->Humor: I think it's the only element that I appreciated it while watching the drama, it's not like I laughed so hard but the funny scenes thrown every once in a while were good to watch even though they weren't freakily present but the random choice of
  • Nov 13, 2012 1 of 1 episodes seen 20 of 22 people found this review helpful
    • Story  10
    • Music  5
    • Rewatch Value  8
    1) The reason I watched this :

I discovered it by mere chance while I was searching through some Asian sites.
    “A miserable girl because of her irresistible beauty... Is her beauty the Blessing? Or the Curse? »: this line reminded me of a similar case in my real life that’s why I decided to watch this.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*This is a different unique storyline that touches a sensitive subject especially to women species which is Beauty.
    In this review, I won’t talk about main genres because it’s a dramatic film (only one genre).

Positive Points:

*This film had an uncommon concept which made it absorbing and beautiful in too many ways; the storyline felt atypical in an intriguing way.
    *The film touched a common issue
  • Nov 10, 2012 10 of 10 episodes seen 17 of 17 people found this review helpful
    • Story  9
    • Rewatch Value  9
    1) The reason I watched this:

At the time, I watched many stupid romantic comedies so I needed something different from those usual dumb stories and so I found this drama somewhere. I read the synopsis that seemed appealing enough to give it a go with a medium level of expectations.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*Generally speaking this is a rom-com with a psychological aspect. The drama contains several twists that makes the storyline catching.

Positive Points:

*At the beginning (First 15 minutes), everything started really slow that I began to lose interest yet the writers were clever enough to take the story into another different level that attracted my intention.

*The story was captivating all the way through, it was short, psychologically romantic and most of all
  • Nov 5, 2012 1 of 0 episodes seen 17 of 18 people found this review helpful
    • Story  7
    • Music  7
    1) The reason I watched this :

I’ve seen the anime so I was excited to see the film adaptation.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*I already saw the anime so the story was known to me; I would say it was a fast forward script from the one in the anime. Writers cut the 26 episodes in a two hours film which made it lose so many cores compared to the original one.

*Now the review for those who haven’t watched the anime or read the manga:

Positive points:

*The film was a light school romantic story wrapped up with some melodramatic feelings without falling into the tragedy level. It actually belongs to the “Slice of life” category.

*Main genres:

--->Romance: Like any slice of life melodramatic story,
  • Nov 4, 2012 11 of 11 episodes seen 15 of 16 people found this review helpful
    • Story  7
    • Rewatch Value  7
    1) The reason I watched this :

It has been a long time since I’ve seen Oguri Shun so it felt right to watch his comeback drama.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*Generally speaking, the storyline wasn’t that unique except the creative side.

Positive points

*Everything related to invention, the company or smart minds was captivating because it created a special aspect around the normal romantic comedy storyline.

*It wasn’t dragging which made it exempt of slow moments.

*Main genres:

--->Romance: It belongs to the “Rich Man Poor Woman” cliche so I can’t possibly say that the romantic side was unique or special. However, that doesn’t mean it lost taste since it was interesting at some points plus it had good plot changes.
    Romance was average (+) that’s why
  • Nov 3, 2012 20 of 20 episodes seen 20 of 21 people found this review helpful
    • Story  8
    1) The reason I watched this :

At the beginning I never considered watching this drama but later on many friends kept recommending it and asking for my opinion about it thus I decided to give it a go.
    Note: I just completed this drama (Three days Dramathon) that’s why I decided to write a review while it’s still fresh.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*The drama script is the reason that made this drama unique and appealing. It had an unusual plot that’s why it seemed very intriguing.

Positive Points:

*The drama’s concept is a huge positive point that counts for this drama, there were too many interesting twists related to the drama’s general aspect.

*Main Genres:

--->Drama: The dramatic side was plainly present which made the storyline
  • Nov 2, 2012 16 of 16 episodes seen 21 of 27 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  5
    • Story  4
    • Rewatch Value  2
    1) The reason I watched this:

I watched all versions of Hana Kimi, thus I wanted to discover the Korean incarnation.

2) Storyline/Plot:

*I already knew the general story which means that I didn’t try to discover it (predictable). I will basically compare storylines and plot changes.

Positive Points:

*Unlike other versions, this one focused on the romantic side; there were too many fluffy moments that would make the drama more enjoyable. Moreover, this Korean adaptation gave the romantic elements its right to be intensively present.

*This version had the best visual cinematography; yes I had to admit that since other versions didn’t focus on this aspect. I am glad that this one took it into consideration and actually pulled it off in a good way.
  • Nov 1, 2012 11 of 11 episodes seen 17 of 17 people found this review helpful
    • Story  9
    1)The reason I watched this:

I’ve been meaning to watch this drama long time ago but obviously I forget about it (I have no idea why) then I found its thread in MDL and decided to give it a chance.

Note: I agree with most points mentioned in the two reviews below but I had to state my opinion.

2)Storyline/Plot:

*Generally speaking this is a smartly written storyline that revolves around the world of crime while having romance as the center of many plot changes.

Positive Points:

*Honestly speaking, twists are the most important part of the storyline since you can’t lose interest while watching; those unpredictable events are the reason that catches the audience attention (especially me).

*Main genres:

--->Crime/Thriller: This is not a detective

Error