Kawaikochan wrote: i don't mean to sound condescending in anyway, but i think the emphasis should be more on nerdy and less on teens. from my rl experience with "nerds," they have their own culture, just like any other group of people. Some of the characteristics of that culture are unattractive to me. Not that it's bad, just not me. And I'm sure some of them would say the same about me.

Yes I agree, on emphasizing more on nerdy than teens, I wasn't specific but I was trying not to generalize (I do some times) as I know not all teens are rude and unaware of the bigger world out there. Like I said, there is never a complete absolute. But yeah, these nerds in the other hand, are more otaku than nerds. hahaha. Which might just be even worse than being a nerd. :p
Don't mean to offend anyway but, otaku's can act very conceited. As if they new everything just cuz they watch anime lol.
Nina! I thought maybe you had left or something.

What are you up to?
Well I had to go to my mothers to help her with something, she lives close by me so it was a quick trip. I came back to answer a few comments, but I think Im going to call it a night. You?
NinaJade82 wrote: Well I had to go to my mothers to help her with something, she lives close by me so it was a quick trip. I came back to answer a few comments, but I think Im going to call it a night. You?

I'm watching the 4th episode of TGL. I think I'll go to bed after that.
Yeah Im going to bed too haha... goodnight sleepy :)
Good night Nina :)
I'm still #1...*sigh*

Good Morning.
Im not #1 :(
Skye N Rain wrote: Im not #1 :(

Awww....Post a lot and take it from me. I'll gladly give it to someone else. :p
dont worry c4u will take back her crown just giver her a few days lol

BTW THANK YOU MIKIA for the link to Seoul radio i hv it playing in background & loving it :D
Oh, I like Seoul Radio!

I had never heard of 1tym, now I just did. I liked the song.

Now a familiar song is playing...lol Breath- Miss A
you're welcome RF! i listen to that station when i'm at work. :D
Good Morning everyone :)
RainFlower wrote: dont worry c4u will take back her crown just giver her a few days lol

Haha yes I will try to take my place back again as soon as possible! :p
the rant thread has been closed.....