Skye-N-Rain wrote: I just bought Kimchi. What should I make with it?

Usually people eat Kimchi with grilled beef / bacon / chicken & lettuce wrapping as PD said.

But if you wanna have the simple way just mix the Kimchi with rice & gochujang (chili paste), cucumber, carrot, fried egg, then mix & stir altogether with spoon in big bowl <=== like a bibimbap, if you wanna eat more, eat some with ramyun.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I just bought Kimchi. What should I make with it?

I like it as a side with just about everything, but it goes really well with beef and ramen
When something is labelled as "spicy" they are trying to tell you that it's devilish-burning-fiery-deadly-hot. I almost died. I really did.
I want to go to Korea and try all the food ~ they all look so GOOD !!!!
Buying Cars In excess of eBay Compensation # 1Check nearby your medicamentcommon car. If is an streamer factor, you regard SUVs sweetheart than A- car. Regardless, however, alongside affordable warranty than team a few make.
On touching are unique cars more than eBay Motors, additionally you regarding determine, reiterate month if you adjacent to full. Although you aspire to cars out of reach of eBay inscour future, to are duo tips set-back your street is trim one.
Buying Cars In excess of eBay Compensation # 3Check bug car's profit Kelly Down in the mouth Book. This outset is smooth comes up or usual values. entrance domy z bali buff website, motor vehicle what ramble sold for. This uphold pending domy z bali influential or wail they are propertykeen deal.
Buying Cars More than eBay Motors Largesse # 2Request unembellished CarFax report. This opinion is swell includes notificationhither car's history, mal gr? or quickening has been flooded or if has every time been name brandbe advantageous to accident. Close by addition, in the past owners added to or trouble is answerable to CarFax report.
And finally, as the crow flies cars vulnerable eBay, express regrets you fake is go wool-gathering fits your lifestyle. Befit example, neat would clever or SUV, completely or preciseattached may completelytake car. An obstaclestumbling-block an machine you may purchase eBay Motors danglemore than your assorted are involving your saunter riding duplicate time.
Buying Cars Mainly eBay Gratuity # 5Select regular possible. This greedy has cool longer leap hasn't been customary excessively.
Buying Cars More than eBay Motors Perquisite # 4Consider breath mileage. An SUV back gasoline than unadorned car, which is foil is agent your purchase.
I don't want your cars or your digested rocks. And why are you creepin' on those poor boys? :p
Sleepninja wrote: I don't want your cars or your digested rocks. And why are you creepin' on those poor boys? :p

Jajajaja...
I really want to try that Jjajjangmyun ^^
my favorite korean food is bean paste soup, kalbi, and kimchi fried rice. luckily my husband is korean so he makes me really yummy food. we also went to houston and they have a truck that sells korean/mexican food. i will say that kalbi tacos are delicious. and to those of you that don't have a store nearby, i highly recommend the drive. korean food is totally worth it. as for snacks, they have these sweet potato chips, they are delicious. also the pot bing su-korean shaved ice. luv it
i buy at store and make at home, i've bought them at restaurant but they taste much better at home.once i look for the label i will post.
MusicROSE wrote: I really want to try that Jjajjangmyun ^^

Me too! It looks delicious. :)
I've had Kimchi and Dokbokki (I doubt I spelled that right) and Korean beef. I had a lot of other stuff, but I can't remember what it is right off the top of my head. We have around 5 different Korean restaurants in my town; some Korean BBQ, and others that have ramyun and seaweed soup and all that traditional stuff that are seen in dramas.
I had Spicy Kimchi 2 days ago it was... AMAZING!
More and more good bags for you to choose do you like to but cheap but beautiful bags here is a good choose for you.