MDL's 2021 Watch Challenge

This discussion has been closed.

Sign-up Form:  

Favorite (3/5) 

• ( X ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors: Space Sweepers 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.  
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies: Find Me In Your Memory
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before: Terius Behind Me 

Genres (Lite) B (3/5) 

• ( X ) Watch a drama/movie about Fantasy/Alternate past timeline: Awaken
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions): The Uncanny Counter
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Non-combat Sports: (chess/checkers/cards/shogi/Mahjong etc.) Anything that uses the brain muscle not the body muscle and has games. 
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners: Dr Romantic 2 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Law/Lawyers/Judges/paralegals etc.

Genres (dark)  A (4/5) 

• ( X ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Horror (includes jump scares, Creepy voices/noises, vengeful ghosts, etc.): Alice in Borderland
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which has Horror Monsters (Zombies/Vampires/Demons/Kaiju)  
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Military/War: River Where the Moon Rises
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie which has Politics (this can include office/business politics/palace/government official ANY kind of politics): Mr Queen
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Thriller: The Bad Guys: Reign of Terror 

Tags (Love) (3/5) 

• ( X ) Watch a drama/movie about First love: The Reason Not to Confess
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie with Cohabitation: You Drive Me Crazy
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Love shape (triangle/Square/Pentangle) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Unrequited Love/one way love/one sided love 
  • ( X ) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers: XX

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1, 2021 

• Link to your Drama list:  (x)

• Difficulty:  Insanium

• Progress: 78/170; 73/127; 8/38 + 5 undefined

PTW | DONE / CW

Time  (Episode Length, Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt) 

A (3/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama with 20 min or less episodes 22 Flower road
  • ( ) Watch a drama with 20-30 minutes episodes Limit
  • (Terius Behind Me) Watch a drama with 30-40 minutes episodes //rewatch
  • (Dr. Cutie) Watch a drama with 40–50 minutes episodes 
  • (Sweet Home) Watch a drama with 50-60 Minutes Episodes 

B (3/5) 

• (The King: Eternal Monarch) Watch a Drama with at least 1 episode over 60 minutes
  • ( ) Watch a Movie 180 or more minutes A Brighter Summer Day (1991)
  • ( ) Watch a Movie less than 30 minutes Girls on Top (2014)
  • (Love Scene Number) Watch a Drama with 8 episodes or less 
  • (Mr. Honesty) Watch a Drama with 30 episodes or more 

Type (1/5) A rose by any other name would smell as sweet (Type of production. Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

• (By Stealth Like You) Watch a web series 
  • ( ) Watch a drama special (Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 
  • ( ) Watch a game/variety/non drama/reality type (listed as a TV SHOW) show (10 Episodes)  
  • ( ) Watch a Theatrical (released in the theater) released movie House of Hummingbird
  • (Born in China) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Documentary

Favorite (3/5) 

• (Falling Into Your Smile) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.  The Witch's Diner
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  Cliffhanger
  • (Beyond Evil) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.
  • (Run On) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (6/15)  

A (3/5) 

• (Sunshine of My Life) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.
  • (Ashes of Love) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.  [2018]
  • (Vagabond) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. I Saw the Devil (2010)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in the year you were born/graduated/married/found dramas/first born etc. (or other major event in your life) Yi Yi

B (2/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s A Hometown in Heart // One Wonderful Sunday
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s Hiroshima Mon Amour // The Life of Oharu
  • (Kwaidan) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s. 
  • (Fist of Fury) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s Dangerous Encounters of The First Kind

C (1/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s Eat Drink Man Woman
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005Millennium Mambo
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010I'm Cyborg but That's OK
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015Sweet Bean
  • (Miss S) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2020

Countries (3/7)  

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines Hello, Love, Goodbye
  • (Girl From Nowhere) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.   
  • (Nijiiro Karute) Watch a drama/movie from Japan 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.  Yumi's Cells
  • (Remember My Boy) Watch a drama/movie from China.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan The Ghost Bride
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. Still Human

Genres (Lite)  

A (3/5) 

• (Monthly Magazine Home) Watch a drama/movie about Art (music, dance, painting, photography etc.)
  • (Mystic Pop-Up Bar) Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school) Class of Lies
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents era or before) The Crowned Clown
  • (Cross Fire) Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi /Space/Future 

B (4/5) 

• (My Roommate is Gumiho) Watch a drama/movie about Fantasy/Alternate past timeline
  • (The Guest) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Non-combat Sports: (chess/checkers/cards/shogi/Mahjong etc.) Anything that uses the brain muscle not the body muscle and has games.  Hikaru no Go
  • (The Imperial Coroner) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners
  • (The Devil Judge) Watch a drama/movie about Law/Lawyers/Judges/paralegals etc.

C (2/5) 

• (You Complete Me) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc. Way Back Home (2013)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy Pegasus Market
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Mystery Live
  • (Do You Like Brahms?) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship

Genres (dark)  

A (4/5) 

• (The Bridge Curse) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Horror (includes jump scares, Creepy voices/noises, vengeful ghosts, etc.)
  • (Kingdom) Watch a drama/movie which has Horror Monsters (Zombies/Vampires/Demons/Kaiju)   
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Military/War Mr. Sunshine
  • (On the Verge of Insanity) Watch a drama/movie which has Politics (this can include office/business politics/palace/government official ANY kind of politics)
  • (365: Repeat The Year) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Thriller

Theme (Occupations)  

A (3/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Computer business(Information Technology) jobs(so hackers/programmers/websites/Internet) Cute Programmer // should air 2021
  • (True Beauty) Watch a drama/movie which features Fashion/Make up/Modeling/Hair styling 
  • (Taxi Driver) Watch a drama/movie which features Thieves/Criminals/Gang members
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Customer service (for exampleclerk/waitress/help desk)  V.I.P
  • (Moonlight) Watch a drama/movie which features Writers/Journalists

B (2/5)  

• (Use for My Talent) Watch a drama/movie which features Housekeeper/butler/Maid
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Farming or agriculture of some kind (orchards, rice paddies/vineyard)  My Goddess or Going Rural
  • (So I Married an Anti-Fan) Watch a drama/movie which features Tv personality (actor/comedian/tv reporter/talk show host—but has to be a drama or movie about someone having the job) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Fisherman/sailor/Someone who works with the ocean/ocean creatures  Top Star Yoo Baek
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Mechanic/builder/someone good with machines Workers

Theme (Family)  

A (3/6) 

• (Truth or Dare) Watch a drama/movie about Marriage contract or arranged Marriage
  • (Homemade Love) Watch a drama/movie about Large Family(Multiple generations or 6 or more people under one roof) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Single Parent Moonlit Winter
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Grandparent raising a Child Start-Up
  • (Move to Heaven) Watch a drama/movie about an Aunt or Uncle raising a Child 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Found Family Shoplifters

B (1/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Sibling raising child Neechan no Koibito
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a person not related raising a child Lie after Lie
  • (The Uncanny Counter) Watch a drama/movie about an Orphan 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Twins Your Honor
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Pregnancy Dear My Friends

Tags (Leads)  

A (3/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Strong Lead Watcher
  • (Hospital Playlist) Watch a drama/movie with a Nice lead 
  • (Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard) Watch a drama/movie with a Rich lead 
  • (Maiden Holmes) Watch a drama/movie with a Smart/Genius Lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Naïve/innocent/pure Lead Hometown ChaChaCha

B (3/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Mean/Aggressive Lead Todome no Kiss
  • (Medical Examiner Dr. Qin) Watch a drama/movie with a Eccentric Lead 
  • (My Treasure) Watch a drama/movie with a Poor lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Weak lead Naked Fireman
  • (Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo) Watch a drama/movie with a Cold lead

Tags (Love) (3/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about First love Are You Human Too?
  • (So Not Worth It) Watch a drama/movie with Cohabitation
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Love shape (triangle/Square/Pentangle) You Are My Spring
  • (Unrequited Love) Watch a drama/movie with Unrequited Love/one way love/one sided love 
  • (Skate Into Love) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers //rewatch

Tags (Misc Lite) (5/8) 

• (Shh, Please Take Care of Him) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.  
  • (Marriage Lyrics For Divorce Music) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.  
  • (Guardian) Watch a drama/movie Hidden Identity 
  • (Dt.Appledog's Time) Watch a drama/movie Happy Ending 
  • (The Best of You in My Mind) Watch a drama/movie Childhood friends 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Idol Actor appearing in it does not have to be starring and can be a cameo. Great Seducer
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Time Travel Train
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Superhero //change with sageuk??

Tags (Misc Dark) (1/8) 

• (Tell Me What You Saw) Watch a drama/movie Death/murder
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Obsession Burning (2018)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Mental Health Some Day or One Day
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Tragic Past The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Amnesia My Unfamiliar Family
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Revenge Itaewon Class
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Corruption Search: WWW
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Betrayal A Person Like You

Plan To Watch List (1/6) 

• ( ) Watch the oldest dated item (drama/movie) on your list.  House (1977)
  • (Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling) Watch the newest item on your list. (on your profile page it lists the last 9 actions you did)  
  • ( ) Watch the shortest drama on your list (least amount of episodes).  Here's My Plan
  • ( ) Watch the longest drama on your list (most amount of episodes).  Lovers In Bloom
  • ( ) Watch the item in the middle of your list.
  • ( ) Watch the Movie/Drama with the longest name.  Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store

MDL Related  

A (5/5) 

• (Alice in Borderland) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL.  
  • (Mr. Queen) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. (your friends feed counts and if you are the one posting it counts so in theory you can post and never go back if you don’t like what you see) 
  • (Word of Honor) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.
  • (My Roommate is a Detective) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres.
  • (Hello, Me!) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  

B (3/5) 

• (Always Have, Always Will) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page.
  • ( ) Watch a drama from a staff member’s completed page rated 8 or more 
  • (Mouse) Watch a drama/movie that appears in the first 5 page of MDL Home Trailers section 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that appears in the first 5 page of MDL Explore Top Dramas/Movies category  Navillera
  • (Dark Hole) Watch a drama/movie that was added to a Custom List

Random (1/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username OR Display name.  Chose at the beginning and list here: (E) Extraordinary You
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as someone on your friends list. (M) Minning Town
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. The Wandering Earth (2019)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (s Q n)  No Longer Human
  • (Walk Into Your Memory) Random Word generator for titles, pick 3. (memory, lung, contract)

25

By the numbers  

A (5/5) Statistics 

• (Forgotten) Watch a drama or movie more than 50% have completed 
  • (Road to Rebirth) Watch a drama or movie where the Verified/Stars Rating is the same as the completed Rating  
  • (Eternal Love) Watch a drama or movie Ranked in the top 200 (1-200) add link 
  • (Hello Mr. Gu) Watch a drama or movie Ranked over 1000 add link if available  
  • (My Little Happiness) Watch a drama or movie with more that 25% in the “plan to watch” section of the pie

26

B (1/4)

• (She is the One) Watch a drama/movie with over 10 Reviews.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews. Don't Leave After School
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. Hit the Top
  • ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. Oh My Ladylord

27

Seasonal Settings (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Snowy setting Lady Snowblood (1973)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rainy setting Better Days (2019)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Sunny setting Little Forest (2018)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Windy setting //rewatch Tag(2015)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with multiple season settings Little Forest: Winter/Spring (2015)

28

Award-winning (3/5) --it all about the accolades 

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie The Wild Goose Lake (2019)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.  Okja (2017)
  • (Exit) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.  
  • (The Host) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.  
  • (A Tale of Two Sisters) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.  

Relationships (1/5)  

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  Racket Boys
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.  Rattan
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a Parental relationship Uchi no Musume wa, Kareshi ga Dekinai!!
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Pet parent relationship //use literally anything else
  • (Be With You) Watch a drama/movie with Siblings 

Theme (School) (1/6) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bad student (delinquent) Swing Girls (2004)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Former Delinquent teacher GTO
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Teacher has a past job not suitable for teaching (If someone finds out they are fired)  //use asadora??
  • (Detention) Watch a drama/movie which features a Transfer student 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Student festival At a Distance, Spring Is Green
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bullying Ugly Alert

Theme (Lets get physical) (3/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Sexual Content Mistress
  • (Her Private Life) Watch a drama/movie with LGBTQ+ //rewatch
  • (Goblin) Watch a drama/movie which features Age Gap //rewatch
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Reverse Harem Go Ahead
  • (Story of Yanxi Palace) Watch a drama/movie with Harem //rewatch

°°° Substitutions and Extras°°° 

These can substitute anything in the challenge to help you complete a block each one can only be used once (unless otherwise specified) and are NOT a block. 

•  ( ) Watch an Asadora Mare
  • ( ) Watch a Taiga 
  • ( ) Watch a Lakorn 
  • ( ) Watch a Sageuk Jesters: The Game Changers 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has historical cultural entertainment elements (a title about Kabuki, Rakugo, P’ansorietc)  I searched Storyteller or theater +country. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about soldiers  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Royalty 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Anything not covered in this challenge (you may use this 3 times and it may be used for future challenges if we like the category) 

Sing-up Form:

• Link to your Drama list: Drama List

• Difficulty:  Easy : 6 Blocks (30+) 

• Progress: 23/30

Time (Episode Length, Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)

A (4/5)

B (3/5)

• (✔️) Watch a Drama with at least 1 episode over 60 minutes  - Bad Guys
  • ( ) Watch a Movie 180 or more minutes 
  • ( ) Watch a Movie less than 30 minutes (may be a web movie but has to be in MDL database) 
  • (✔️) Watch a Drama with 8 episodes or less We Best Love: No. 1 For You 
  • (✔️) Watch a Drama with 30 episodes or more  When the Camellia Blooms 

Type (2/5) A rose by any other name would smell as sweet (Type of production. Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

• (✔️) Watch a web series Gameboys
  • (✔️) Watch a drama special --made for tv movie--. Kingdom: Ashin of the North 
  • ( ) Watch a game/variety/non drama/reality type (listed as a TV SHOW) show (10 Episodes do not need to be in consecutive order. Please list dates OR episode numbers  
  • ( ) Watch a Theatrical (released in the theater) released movie 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Documentary 

Award-winning (4/5) --it all about the accolades 

Favorite (4/5) 

• (✔️) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  Sweet Home 
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.  Moment at Eighteen
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. He Is Psychometric
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before. 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii

Release Date (4/15) 

A (3/5) 

• (✔️) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.  A Tale of Thousand Stars 
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.  Search: WWW
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website(It will generate 5 dates; choose any year you want.)  
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in the year you were born/graduated/married/found dramas/first born etc. Mr. Sunshine 

B (0/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s 

C (3/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015 
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2020#Alive 

Relationships (1/5)  

• (✔️) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  Move to Heaven 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a Parental relationship 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Pet parent relationship (a character that takes care of an animal/has no children/ talks to animal when alone/possible dresses animal and stuffs it in her purse for outings / must be in at least half of the episodes. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Siblings 

Countries (1/7)  

Countries Comics/reading material (0/8) (5/8 must be completed for this block to count) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manga (Japan) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhwa (south Korea) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua –Taiwan 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua- China 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua-Hong kong 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Komik- Philippines  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Thai Comics 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Novel 

Cast (0/6) Refers to the ages of the characters not the actors 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. (any time from birth to any form of school) Child to high school 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with young adults as the main cast. (out of school but not married and not at the “deadline” age for the female character) 20-29 single finding place in life 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Median age (marriageable/Deadline (for female characters) age or parents) 30 – 40 age bracket: usually financially established  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Elderly characters or grandparents 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Animals as the focus (real life animals, not a person that turns into an animal) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where a Place or Location is the focus (the shooting location is limited to one location with limited excursions 

Genres (Lite)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Art (music, dance, painting, photography etc.) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents era or before) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi /Space/Future

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Fantasy/Alternate past timeline 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Non-combat Sports: (chess/checkers/cards/shogi/Mahjong etc.) Anything that uses the brain muscle not the body muscle and has games. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners 

C (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Mystery 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship

Genres (dark)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Horror (includes jump scares, Creepy voices/noises, vengeful ghosts, etc.) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which has Horror Monsters (Zombies/Vampires/Demons/Kaiju)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Military/War 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which has Politics (this can include office/business politics/palace/government official ANY kind of politics) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Thriller

B (0/6) (4/6 of these for it to be completed) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Psychological 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Criminal investigation /Detective 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Medical and Tag is Terminal or Chronic illness  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with any genre but has a Suicide (tag may be hidden or it may not be labelled) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Occupation of one country by another (usually under the Historical or Military genre) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Post Occupation Recovery (look at dramas set in time frames we know post occupation happened (example 1950’s Japan)

Genres (Action – martial arts)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Kung Fu (or another Chinese/Taiwan/Hong kong Martial art) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Karate/Judo (or another Japanese Martial Art) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features GungdoSubak /Taekkyon (or another South Korean Martial art) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features ArnisEskrima, and Kali (or another Philippines Martial Art) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Muay Thai (or another Martial art from Thailand)

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Sports: Physical 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features E-Sports: Gaming for example  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features action CGI scenes 
  •  ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre Tokusatsu  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre Wuxia or Xanxia or Xuanhuan

Theme (Occupations)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Computer business(Information Technology) jobs(so hackers/programmers/websites/Internet)--can be a supporting character but in most of the episodes not one character in 1 episode 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Fashion/Make up/Modeling/Hair styling 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Thieves/Criminals/Gang members 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Customer service (for exampleclerk/waitress/help desk)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Writers/Journalists

B (0/5)  

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Housekeeper/butler/Maid 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Farming or agriculture of some kind (orchards, rice paddies/vineyard)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Tv personality (actor/comedian/tv reporter/talk show host—but has to be a drama or movie about someone having the job) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Fisherman/sailor/Someone who works with the ocean/ocean creatures  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Mechanic/builder/someone good with machines 

Theme (School) (0/6) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bad student (delinquent) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Former Delinquent teacher 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Teacher has a past job not suitable for teaching (If someone finds out they are fired)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Transfer student 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Student festival 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bullying

Theme (Lets get physical) (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Sexual Content 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with LGBTQ+ 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Age Gap 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Reverse Harem 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Harem

Theme (Family)  

A (0/6) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Marriage contract or arranged Marriage 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Large Family(Multiple generations or 6 or more people under one roof) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Single Parent 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Grandparent raising a Child 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about an Aunt or Uncle raising a Child 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Found Family (people not related becoming a family)

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Sibling raising child 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a person not related raising a child 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about an Orphan 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Twins 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Pregnancy

Theme (Misc.) (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Clone 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about an Android 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about an Alien 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Lab experiment/construct 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Talking animal (the animal only needs to talk once or can even narrate)

Tags (Leads)  

A (0/5) (Male or Female or other you decide) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Strong Lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Nice lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rich lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Smart/Genius Lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Naïve/innocent/pure Lead

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Mean/Aggressive Lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Eccentric Lead (weird) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Poor lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Weak lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Cold lead

Tags (Love) (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about First love 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Cohabitation 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers

Tags (Misc Lite) (0/8) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.  
  • ( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Hidden Identity 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Happy Ending 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Childhood friends 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Idol Actor (someone who sings and acts or has another job besides acting) appearing in it does not have to be starring and can be a cameo. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Time Travel 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Superhero

Tags (Misc Dark) (0/8) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie Death/murder 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Obsession 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Mental Health 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Tragic Past 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Amnesia 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Revenge 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Corruption 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Betrayal

By the numbers  

A (0/5) Statistics 

• ( ) Watch a drama or movie more than 50% have completed (there is pie chart under statistics) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama or movie where the Verified/Stars Rating is the same (the whole number not after the decimal) as the completed Rating  
  • ( ) Watch a drama or movie Ranked in the top 200 (1-200) add link 
  • ( ) Watch a drama or movie Ranked over 1000 add link if available  
  • ( ) Watch a drama or movie with more that 25% in the “plan to watch” section of the pie

B (0/4) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 10 Reviews.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews. 
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
  • ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most)

Plan To Watch List (0/6) 

• ( ) Watch the oldest dated item (drama/movie) on your list.  
  • ( ) Watch the newest item on your list. (on your profile page it lists the last 9 actions you did)  
  • ( ) Watch the shortest drama on your list (least amount of episodes). 
  • ( ) Watch the longest drama on your list (most amount of episodes). 
  • ( ) Watch the item in the middle of your list (e.g. 70 items in total, you should watch #35). 
  • ( ) Watch the Movie/Drama with the longest name. 

Seasonal Settings (0/4) *Does not have to be a festival but contain something that marks the season if the weather does not. 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Snowy (winter holiday/Festival) setting (not all countries have snowy so just go with winter if that is the case with your country of choice) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rainy (spring holiday/festival) setting 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Sunny (summer Holiday/Festival) setting 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Windy (Fall Holiday/Festival) setting 
  • () Watch a drama/movie with multiple season settings 

Not from here (0/4) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s)  -A different ethnicity than the rest of the titles cast--  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Set not Filmed in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  (50% or more and can be film in another country but does not have to be)  
  • ( ) Character that is the Same ethnicity but raised abroad 
  • ( ) New person in a small town OR Small town person moves to big city

Remakes –same story different note (0/4)  

• ( ) Watch a story that has been remade by at least 1 other countries beside the origin story 
  • ( ) Watch a story that has been remade by 2 other countries 
  • ( ) Watch a drama that is a next season or a movie that is a sequel to a remade story (example :Hana Nochi Hara is a sequel to Hana Yori Dango) 
  • ( ) Watch a remake from the same country

Random (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username OR Display name.  Chose at the beginning and list here: ___________________(Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as someone on your friends list. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.  (think new actors and can exclude Variety show appearances) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)  
  • Random Word generator for titles (here) pick 3 list and watch one with one of these words. 

MDL Related  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. (your friends feed counts and if you are the one posting it counts so in theory you can post and never go back if you don’t like what you see) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres. (top Genre and bottom genre on you stats page or one that never even made it to your stats) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that appears in the first 5 page of MDL Home Trailers section 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that appears in the first 5 page of MDL Explore Top Dramas/Movies category If you have watched everything from your comfort country of choice (favorite) in those first 5 pages you may go to the VERY NEXT TITLE for that country on the subsequent pages  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was added to a Custom List (yours or other MDL’ers lists) 

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1, 2021. 

• Link to your Drama list: here.

• Difficulty:  Easy: 6 Blocks, 30+ titles.

• Progress: 32/30; 2/6.

Plan to watch
Currently watching
Completed

(Might update or change blocks/chosen titles later.)

Award-winning (4/5) -- it all about the accolades 

Dr. Romantic: SBS Drama Awards 2016 -- Grand Prize

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. 

A Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower: Leste Chen (Tencent Video TV and Movie Awards 2020 -- Best directing for TV series)

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.

Lost: Kim Jihye (2014 Baeksang Arts Awards -- Best screenplay)

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.

She Would Never Know: Rowoon (MBC Drama Awards 2019 -- Best new actor)

• (  ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Hear Me: Ivy Chen (12 Taipei Film Awards 2010 -- Best actress)

Favorite (3/5)

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.

Mission: Possible: Kim Youngkwang

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 

Lovestruck in the City: Park Shinwoo (It's Okay to Not Be Okay)

That Winter, The Wind Blows: Noh Hyeekyung (It's Okay, That's Love) or Diary of June: Ko Jungwoon (Mistress) 

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before. 

I Told Sunset About You: Boss Naruebet Kuno

Release Date (2/15)

A (3/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.

Love Is Sweet

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.

Fight for My Way

Marry Me, or Not?

Summer Scent: 1993 1998 2002 2003 2003

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in the year you were born/graduated/married/found dramas/first born etc.

Nevertheless, : found a job

Genres (Lite)

A (2/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Art (music, dance, painting, photography etc.) 

The Liar and His Lover

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.) 

Dating in the Kitchen

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school) 

Bad Genius

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents’ era or before)

Lovers of the Red Sky

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi/Space/Future

L.U.C.A.: The Beginning

C (5/5)

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank) 

Rich Man, Poor Woman

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person

The Hymn of Death

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy 

Tiny Times

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Mystery

Word of Honor

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship 

Intimate Strangers

Tags (Leads)

A (3/5)

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Strong Lead 

Blue Birthday

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Nice lead 

Sweet & Sour

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rich lead 
  • ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Smart/Genius Lead 

Vincenzo

B (4/5) 

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Mean/Aggressive Lead 

So I Married an Anti-Fan

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Eccentric Lead (weird) 

Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Poor lead 

The Box

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Cold lead

The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity

By the numbers

A (5/5) Statistics

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie more than 50% have completed

You Who Came From the Stars: 74.9%

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie where the Verified/Stars Rating is the same (the whole number not after the decimal) as the completed Rating

New Year Blues: 7.6 & 7.5 (March 14)

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie Ranked in the top 200 (1-200) add link 

Along With the Gods: The Last 49 Days: here

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie Ranked over 1000 add link if available 

What Happened in Bali

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie with more that 25% in the “plan to watch” section of the pie 

The Pirates: 34%

MDL Related  

A (3/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL. 

Us and Them: here

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds.  

Homme Fatale: here

• ( ✔️ ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres. 

Space Sweepers: drama & sci-fi

Doom at Your Service: here

1. Relationships (4/5) 

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  BASEBALL GIRL
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.  SEOBOK
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a Parental relationship MY UNFAMILIAR FAMILY
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Pet parent relationship (a character that takes care of an animal/has no children/ talks to animal when alone/possible dresses animal and stuffs it in her purse for outings / must be in at least half of the episodes. 
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with Siblings VOICE OF SILENCE

2. Genres Lite  -  A (4/5) 

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Art (music, dance, painting, photography etc.) DALI & COCKY PRINCE
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.)
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school) TRUE BEAUTY
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents era or before) THE ATTORNEY
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi /Space/Future SPACE SWEEPERS

3. Genres Lite - B (5/5) - DONE

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Fantasy/Alternate past timeline DOOM AT YOUR SERVICE
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (zombies, vampires, ghosts) KINGDOM: ASHIN OF THE NORTH
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Non-combat Sports: (chess/checkers/cards/shogi/Mahjong etc.) Anything that uses the brain muscle not the body muscle and has games. FALLING INTO YOUR SMILE
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners HOSPITAL PLAYLIST 2 
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Law/Lawyers/Judges/paralegals etc. VINCENZO

4. Genres Lite - C (4/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank) 
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc. THE MAN STANDING NEXT
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy HONEST CANDIDATE
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Mystery TRAP
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship DEAR MY FRIENDS

5. Genres Dark - A (2/5) 

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Horror (includes jump scares, Creepy voices/noises, vengeful ghosts, etc.) HOMETOWN
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Military/War D.P. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which has Politics (this can include office/business politics/palace/government official ANY kind of politics) 
  • () Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Thriller

6. Genres Dark - B (3/6) (4/6 of these for it to be completed) 

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Psychological  LOST
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Criminal investigation /Detective MOUSE
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Medical and Tag is Terminal or Chronic illness  
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with any genre but has a Suicide (tag may be hidden or it may not be labelled)  BEAUTIFUL WORLD
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Occupation of one country by another (usually under the Historical or Military genre) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Post Occupation Recovery (look at dramas set in time frames we know post occupation happened (example 1950’s Japan)

7. Tags (Leads) -  A (0/5) (Male or Female or other you decide) 

• () Watch a drama/movie with a Nice lead 
  • () Watch a drama/movie with a Rich lead 

8. Tags (Leads) - B (1/5) 

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with a Eccentric Lead (weird) REPLY 1994

9. Tags (Love) (3/5) 

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about First love KOI WA TSUZUKU YO DOKO MADE MO
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with Love shape (triangle/Square/Pentangle)  HIGH SCHOOL OF SAVVY
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers REPLY 1997

10. Tags (Misc Lite) (4/8) 

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.  LINDA LINDA LINDA
  • (✔︎) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. NAVILLERA
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie Hidden Identity MINE
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie Happy Ending MOVE TO HEAVEN
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie Childhood friends REPLY 1988
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Idol Actor (someone who sings and acts or has another job besides acting) appearing in it does not have to be starring and can be a cameo. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie Time Travel 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Superhero

11. Tags (Misc Dark) (8/8)  - DONE

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie Death/murder NIGHT IN PARADISE
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie Obsession BEYOND EVIL
  • () Watch a drama/movie Mental Health THE LIGHT IN YOUR EYES
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie Tragic Past HOMETOWN CHA CHA CHA
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie Amnesia DEAR DIARY
  • () Watch a drama/movie Revenge MY NAME
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie Corruption INNOCENCE
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie Betrayal THE COUNT OF MONTE-CRISTO 

Sign-up Form:                                                

• Link to your Drama list:  dramalist here
  • Difficulty:  EASY: 6 blocks (30+)  i'm gonna edit the blocks when i decide the titles
  • Progress: 32/30  Blocks: 6/6
    Dramas: 30 | Movies: | Drama Specials: 0

• Milestones:
  • Super Busy But Still Want To Play: 2 Blocks (10 +)
  • Super Easy: 4 Blocks (20+)
  • Easy: 6 Blocks (30+)
  • Medium: 11 Blocks (55+)
  • Hard: 14 Blocks (70+)
  • Extremely Hard: 17 Blocks (85+)
  • Merciless: 20 Blocks (100+)
  • Dauntless: 24 Blocks (120+)
  • Diabolical: 28 Blocks (140+)
  • Insanium: 32 Blocks (160+) *
  • Addiction: 36 Blocks (180+)*
  • Intervention: 40 blocks + 2 Bonus items

A (5/5)

Favorite (5/5)

• (✔︎  ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors Strangers from Hell (2019) Lee Dong Wook
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.  My Name (2021) Han So Hee
  • ( ✔︎) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.   Sweet Home (2020) Lee Eung Bok - director of Goblin, Decendants of the Sun and Mr. Sunshine
  • ( ✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. Still 2gether same writer of 2gether
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.   Hellbound (2021) Choi Gyu Seok - writer

Genres (Lite)
A (5/5)

B (5/5) 

• (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Fantasy/Alternate past timeline The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions) Todome no Kiss (2018)
  • (✔︎Watch a drama/movie about Anything not covered in this challenge (you may use this 3 times) - About some kind of Competition Squid Game (2021)
  • ( ✔︎) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners  Sweet & Sour (2021)
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie about Law/Lawyers/Judges/paralegals etc. Vincenzo (2021)

Theme (Occupations)
A (5/5)

• (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie which features Computer business(Information Technology) jobs(so hackers/programmers/websites/Internet)--can be a supporting character but in most of the episodes not one character in 1 episode Voice 2 (2018)
  • ( ✔︎) Watch a drama/movie which features Fashion/Make up/Modeling/Hair styling  My Runway (2016)
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie which features Thieves/Criminals/Gang members Voice 3: City of Accomplices (2019)
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie which features Customer service (for exampleclerk/waitress/help desk) She Would Never Know (2021) 
  • (✔︎  ) Watch a drama/movie which features Writers/Journalists   Lovely Writer (2021) 

Tags (Leads)
A (5/5) 

(Male or Female or other you decide) 

Tags (Love) (2/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Cohabitation
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with Love shape (triangle/Square/Pentangle) My Fuxxxxx Romance (2020)
  • ( ✔︎) Watch a drama/movie with Unrequited Love/one way love/one sided love Love Alarm 2 (2021)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers

These can substitute anything in the challenge to help you complete a block each one can only be used once (unless otherwise specified) and are NOT a block. 

•  ( ) Watch an Asadora 
  • ( ) Watch a Taiga 
  • ( ) Watch a Lakorn 
  • ( ) Watch a Seoguk 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has historical cultural entertainment elements (a title about Kabuki, Rakugo, P’ansorietc)  I searched Storyteller or theater +country. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie about Royalty 
  • () Watch a drama/movie about Anything not covered in this challenge (you may use this 3 times and it may be used for future challenges if we like the category) 

Turn in form here

Sign-up Form:

• Link to my watchlist:  Sanni's watchlist  

• Difficulty: depends on the progress I made until Dec 28... :)

Milestones:
✔ Super Busy But Still Want To Play: 2 Blocks (10 +)
✔ Super Easy: 4 Blocks (20+)
✔ Easy: 6 Blocks (30+)
✔ Medium: 11 Blocks (55+)
✔ Hard: 14 Blocks (70+)
✔ Extremely Hard: 17 Blocks (85+)
Merciless: 20 Blocks (100+)
Dauntless: 24 Blocks (120+)
Diabolical: 28 Blocks (140+)
Insanium: 32 Blocks (160+)
Addiction
: 36 Blocks (180+)
Intervention: 40 blocks + 2 Bonus items

Progress: 86 shows | 17 blocks 

DramasMoviesDrama SpecialsTV Shows
plan to watchcurrently watching / on holdcompleted

Time
(episode length; dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)

✔ 1. (5/5) 

✔ 2. (5/5)

✔  3. Type (5/5) ✔ 
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet 
(Type of production. Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)

4. Award-winning -- it all about the accolades (3/5)

✔ 5. Favorites (5/5)

Release Date

6. (3/5) 

• Light On Me ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. I assume it should be 2021, so I fixed the link.
  • ( Full House ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. KSuuh 2014, MYYUs 2016 2014
  • Catch the Ghost ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.  2019
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website (it will generate 5 dates; choose any year you want). 1997, 2004 (2x), 2006, 2009
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in the year you were born/graduated/married/found dramas/first born etc. (or other major event in your life) 1997, 2004, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2019

7. (0/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s.
  • () Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s.
  • () Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s.
  • () Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s.
  • () Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 

8. (4/5) 

✔ 9. Relationships (5/5) 

✔ 10. Countries (7/7) 

11. Countries Comics/reading material (0/8)
(5/8 must be completed for this block to count)

• (  ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manga / webtoon (Japan)*
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhwa webtoon (South Korea)*
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua / webtoon / comic (Taiwan)*
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua webtooncomic (China)*
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua / webtoon / comic (Hong Kong)*
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Komik / webtoon comic (Philippines)*
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Thai Comic / webtoon*
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Novel

* can either be a e.g. Taiwanese title based on a non-Taiwanese comic/webtoon or a title based on a Taiwanese comic/webtoon (link to discussion forum)
Discussion forum posts with recs: post 1, post 2, post 3 
Wiki List

12. Cast (0/6)
(refers to the ages of the characters, not the actors)

• (  ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. (any time from birth to any form of school) Child to high school 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie with young adults as the main cast. (out of school but not married and not at the “deadline” age for the female character) 20-29 single finding place in life 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie with median age (marriageable/deadline (for female characters) age or parents) 30 – 40 age bracket: usually financially established  
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie with elderly characters or grandparents 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie with animals as the focus (real life animals, not a person that turns into an animal) 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie where a place or location is the focus (the shooting location is limited to one location with limited excursions)

Genres (Lite)

✔ 13. (5/5) 

✔ 14. (5/5)

✔ 15. (5/5) 

Genres (dark)

16. (0/5) 

17. (1/6)
(4/6 of these for it to be completed) 

Genres (Action – martial arts)

18. (0/5) 

• (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features Kung Fu (or another Chinese/Taiwan/Hong Kong Martial art) 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features KarateJudo (or another Japanese Martial Art) 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features GungdoSubak / Taekkyon (or another South Korean Martial art) 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features ArnisEskrima, and Kali (or another Philippines Martial Art) 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features Muay Thai (or another Martial art from Thailand) (Tags: Thai Boxing)

19. (1/5) 

Theme (Occupations)

20. (3/5) 

21. (0/5)  

• (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features HousekeeperButlerMaid (Tags: Housekeeping)
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features Farming or Agriculture of some kind (orchards, rice paddies/vineyard)  
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features TV personality (actor/ comedian/ TV reporter/ talk show host—but has to be a drama or movie about someone having the job) (Tags: Voice Actor)
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features fisherman/ sailor/ someone who works with the ocean/ ocean creatures  
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features a mechanicbuildersomeone good with machines 

22. Theme (School) (0/6)

• (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features bad student (delinquent) (Tags: problematic student; juvenile delinquent)
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features former delinquent teacher 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features teacher has a past job not suitable for teaching (i.e. if someone finds out they are fired)  
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features a transfer student 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features a student festival (True Beauty?)
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie which features bullying

✔ 23. Theme (Let's get physical) (5/5) 

Theme (Family)

24. (3/6) 

25. (0/5)

• (  ) Watch a drama/movie about sibling raising child 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie about a person not related raising a child 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about an orphan (Tags: orphan male lead; orphan female lead)
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie about twins 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie about pregnancy (OAL: has to be either the main or a supporting character in at least 50% of the show so for me 14 sai no haha would be the perfect drama about pregnancy. I would even take a drama about an obstatrician office like  Kounodori(Tags: Pregnant Lead; Gynecology)

26. Theme (Misc.) (1/5)

Tags (Leads)
(Male or Female or other, you decide)

✔ 27. (5/5)

28. (0/5) 

29. Tags (Love) (5/5) 

30. Tags (Misc. Lite) (5/8)

31. Tags (Misc. Dark) (7/8)

By the numbers

✔ 32. Statistics (5/5)

• ( Lipstick ) Watch a drama or movie more than 50% have completed (there is pie chart under statistics) 64.8% completed as of 05-Apr-2021
  • Last Sunrise ) Watch a drama or movie where the Verified/Stars Rating is the same (the whole number not after the decimal) as the completed Rating (completed rating: 7.53, verified rating: 7.5 as of 13 May 2021)
  • ( While You Were Sleeping ) Watch a drama or movie ranked in the top 200 (1-200) link #76
  • My Handsome Roommate ) Watch a drama or movie ranked over 1,000 link; ranked #30,250 as of Feb 28, 2021
  • ( Private Lessons ) Watch a drama/ movie with more that 25% in the “plan to watch” section of the pie (63,6% PTW as of Feb 01, 2021)

✔ 33. (4/4)

• ( Where Your Eyes Linger: The Movie ) Watch a drama/movie with over 10 Reviews 
  • ( Triple - Do You Want? ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews. 0 Reviews as of Jan 15, 2021
  • Dali and the Cocky Prince ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) rated 8.5 by Poia
  • ( Doom at Your Service ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 5.0 at most) Rated 4.0 by Poia

34. Plan To Watch List (0/6)

• (  ) Watch the oldest dated item (drama/movie) on your list.  
  • (  ) Watch the newest item on your list. (on your profile page it lists the last 9 actions you did)  
  • (  ) Watch the shortest drama on your list (least amount of episodes). 
  • (  ) Watch the longest drama on your list (most amount of episodes). 
  • (  ) Watch the item in the middle of your list (e.g. 70 items in total, you should watch #35). 
  • (  ) Watch the Movie/Drama with the longest name

35. Seasonal Settings (0/5)
Does not have to be a festival but contain something that marks the season if the weather does not.

• (  ) Watch a drama/movie with a Snowy (winter holiday/ festival) setting (not all countries have snowy so just go with winter if that is the case with your country of choice) 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rainy (spring holiday/ festival) setting 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie with a Sunny (summer holiday/ festival) setting 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie with a Windy (Fall holiday/ festival) setting 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie with multiple season settings 

36. Not from here (0/4)

• (  ) Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s) (A different ethnicity than the rest of the titles cast)
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie set (not filmed) in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  (50% or more and can be film in another country but does not have to be)  
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie that has a character that is the same ethnicity but raised abroad 
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie that has a new person in a small town OR Small town person moves to big city

37. Remakes –same story different note (0/4)

• (  ) Watch a story that has been remade by at least 1 other country beside the original story (forum: e.g. could be Maou (based on lucifer, made in SK))  Full House (SK = originial, 5 adaptations)
  • (  ) Watch a story that has been remade by 2 other countries (forum: e.g. would be f4 thailand (hana yori dango 8th reincarnation))  Full House (SK = originial, 5 adaptations)
  • (  ) Watch a drama that is a next season or a movie that is a sequel to a remade story (example: Hana Nochi Hara is a sequel to Hana Yori Dango) (foru
  • m: e.g. Hanayori dango Final (the movie))
  • (  ) Watch a remake from the same country (forum: e.g. would be Kimi wa petto 2019 (I think that was the year the latest Japanese movie came out))  Dating in the Kitchen (2020, D, CN) = remake of This is Not What I Expected (2017, M, CN)

38. Random (5/5)

• Shanai Marriage Honey ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username OR display name.  Chose at the beginning and list here: Display name: Sanni needs BEST LOVE
  • Are You Human Too? (re-watch) ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as someone on your friends listAnnie (display name on Dec 22nd, 2021)
  • ( The Boy Foretold by the Stars ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. (think new actors and can exclude Variety show appearances) Actor Adrian Lindayag: 2 credits as of Jan 1st, 2021
  • ( Nobleman Ryu's Wedding ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters(Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) F, C, N
  • Before I Love You: Rain x Storm ) Random Word generator for titles (here) pick 3 list and watch a drama/movie with one of these words. soulraincrouch

MDL-Related

✔ 39. (5/5)

✔ 40. (5/5) 

°°° Substitutes and Extras °°°

These can substitute anything in the challenge to help you complete a block. Each one can only be used once (unless otherwise specified) and are NOT a block. 

My 2020 Watch Challenge

My 2021 Watchlist

My 52 Week Drama Challenge 2021 (for tracking)

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1, 2021 
  • Finishing date: 
  • Turn-in form:  
  • Link to your Drama list: MYYUs List
  • Difficulty:  <deciding later>
  • Dramas Completed: 9/180

• Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge:  79
  • Completed drama specials at sign-up for the challenge:  23
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge:  140
  • Completed tv shows at sign-up for the challenge:  8
  • Extra: Messymessy, tried my best to organize layout, thank u Elle!

Blocks Completed

Sequence

01. 2/10
02. 3/5
03. 0/5
04. 0/5
05. 3/15
06. 0/5
07. 0/7
08. 1/8
09. 0/6
10. 0/15
11. 0/10
12. 0/10
13. 0/10
14. 0/6

15. 0/5
16. 0/11
17. 0/5
18. 0/10
19. 0/5
20. 0/8
21. 2/8
22. 0/9
23. 3/6
24. 0/4
25. 0/4
26. 0/4
27. 0/5
28. 0/10

09 Award-winning (0/5) --it all about the accolades 

Plan to Watch

Currently WatchingCompleted

01. Time (2/10)

A (0/5) 

• ) Watch a drama with 20 min or less episodes
  • ( ) Watch a drama with 20-30 minutes episodes 
  • ( ) Watch a drama with 30-40 minutes episodes 
  • ( ) Watch a drama with 40–50 minutes episodes 
  • ( ) Watch a drama with 50-60 Minutes Episodes 

B (2/5) 

• ( ) Watch a Drama with at least 1 episode over 60 minutes 
  • () Watch a Movie less than 30 minutes
    LALIN
  • () Watch a Drama with 8 episodes or less 
    Key Love: The Series
  • ( ) Watch a Drama with 30 episodes or more 

02. Type (3/5(Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt) 

03. Award-winning (0/5)

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.  

04. Favorite (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.   

05. Release Date (1/15) 

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website(It will generate 5 dates; choose any year you want.)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in the year you were born/graduated/married/found dramas/first born etc. (or other major event in your life) 

B (0/5) 

C (3/5) 

06. Relationships (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  

07. Countries (0/7) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.   
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.   
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from China 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.

08. Countries Comics/reading material (1/8) (5/8 must be completed to count) 

• (✓) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manga (Japan)
    Nana and Kaoru

09. Cast (0/6) (Ages of the characters not the actors)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. (any time from birth to any form of school) Child to high school 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with young adults as the main cast. (out of school but not married and not at the “deadline” age for the female character) 20-29 single finding place in life 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Median age (marriageable/Deadline (for female characters) age or parents) 30 – 40 age bracket: usually financially established  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Animals as the focus (real life animals, not a person that turns into an animal) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where a Place or Location is the focus (the shooting location is limited to one location with limited excursions 

10. Genres Lite (0/15) 

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents era or before) 

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners 

C (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc. 

11. Genres Dark (0/10)

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Horror (includes jump scares, Creepy voices/noises, vengeful ghosts, etc.) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with any genre but has a Suicide (tag may be hidden or it may not be labelled) 

12. Genres (0/10) 

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Kung Fu (or another Chinese/Taiwan/Hong kong Martial art) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Karate/Judo (or another Japanese Martial Art) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features GungdoSubak /Taekkyon (or another South Korean Martial art) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features ArnisEskrima, and Kali (or another Philippines Martial Art) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Muay Thai (or another Martial art from Thailand)

B (0/5) 

13. Theme Occupations (0/10)

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Computer business(Information Technology) jobs(so hackers/programmers/websites/Internet)--can be a supporting character but in most of the episodes not one character in 1 episode 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Customer service (for exampleclerk/waitress/help desk)  

B (0/5)  

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Farming or agriculture of some kind (orchards, rice paddies/vineyard)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Tv personality (actor/comedian/tv reporter/talk show host—but has to be a drama or movie about someone having the job) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Fisherman/sailor/Someone who works with the ocean/ocean creatures  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Mechanic/builder/someone good with machines 

14. Theme School (0/6) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Former Delinquent teacher 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Teacher has a past job not suitable for teaching (If someone finds out they are fired)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Student festival 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bullying

15. Theme Physical (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with LGBTQ+ 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Age Gap 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Harem

16. Theme Family  (0/11)

A (0/6) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Large Family(Multiple generations or 6 or more people under one roof) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Found Family (people not related becoming a family)

B (0/5) 

17.  Theme Misc. (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Talking animal (the animal only needs to talk once or can even narrate)

18. Tags Leads (0/10)

A (0/5)

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Eccentric Lead (weird) 

19. Tags Love (0/5) 

20. Tags Misc Lite (0/8) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie Superhero

21. Tags Misc Dark (2/8) 

• () Watch a drama/movie Death/murder
    #Alive
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Obsession 
  • () Watch a drama/movie Mental Health 
    The Call
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Corruption 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Betrayal

22. Statistics 0/10

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama or movie more than 50% have completed (there is pie chart under statistics) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama or movie where the Verified/Stars Rating is the same (the whole number not after the decimal) as the completed Rating  
  • ( ) Watch a drama or movie Ranked in the top 200 (1-200) add link 
  • ( ) Watch a drama or movie Ranked over 1000 add link if available  
  • ( ) Watch a drama or movie with more that 25% in the “plan to watch” section of the pie

B (0/4) 

• ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
  • ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most)

23. Plan To Watch List (3/6) 

• () Watch the oldest dated item on your list.
    Girl From Nowhere Season 2
  • () Watch the newest item on your list.
    Nana and Kaoru: Chapter 2
  • () Watch the shortest drama on your list. 
    Our Mamuang From Korea
  • ( ) Watch the item in the middle of your list (e.g. 70 items in total, you should watch #35). 

24. Seasonal Settings (0/4) (Has to contain smt that shows the season if the weather doesnt) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Snowy (winter holiday/Festival) setting (not all countries have snowy so just go with winter if that is the case with your country of choice) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Windy (Fall Holiday/Festival) setting 

25. Not from here (0/4) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s).
    Shakespeare in Tokyo
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Set not Filmed in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  (50% or more and can be film in another country but does not have to be)  
  • ( ) New person in a small town OR Small town person moves to big city

26. Remakes (0/4)  

• ( ) Watch a story that has been remade by at least 1 other countries beside the origin story 
  • ( ) Watch a drama that is a next season or a movie that is a sequel to a remade story (example :Hana Nochi Hara is a sequel to Hana Yori Dango) 
  • ( ) Watch a remake from the same country

27. Random (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username OR Display name.  Chose at the beginning and list here: ___________________(Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as someone on your friends list. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.  (think new actors and can exclude Variety show appearances) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)  
  • Random Word generator for titles (here) pick 3 list and watch one with one of these words. 

28. MDL Related 0/10

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. (your friends feed counts and if you are the one posting it counts so in theory you can post and never go back if you don’t like what you see) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres. (top Genre and bottom genre on you stats page or one that never even made it to your stats) 

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that appears in the first 5 page of MDL Home Trailers section 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that appears in the first 5 page of MDL Explore Top Dramas/Movies category If you have watched everything from your comfort country of choice (favorite) in those first 5 pages you may go to the VERY NEXT TITLE for that country on the subsequent pages  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was added to a Custom List (yours or other MDL’ers lists) 

Substitutions and Extras

These can substitute anything in the challenge to help you complete a block, each one can only be used once (unless otherwise specified) and are NOT a block. 

•  ( ) Watch an Asadora 
  • ( ) Watch a Taiga 
  • ( ) Watch a Lakorn 
  • ( ) Watch a Seoguk 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Royalty 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Anything not covered in this challenge (you may use this 3 times and it may be used for future challenges if we like the category)

Sign-up Form

• Time (Episode Length, Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

• A (2/5) 

• () Watch a drama with 20 min or less episodes - Handmade Love
    • () Watch a drama with 40–50 minutes episodes - The Princess Wei Young
    • ( ) Watch a drama with 50-60 Minutes Episodes

• B (3/5) 

• () Watch a Movie less than 30 minutes (may be a web movie but has to be in MDL database) - Bus 44 (11 minutes)
    • () Watch a Drama with 8 episodes or less - Reset Life (5 episodes)
    • () Watch a Drama with 30 episodes or more - Story of Yanxi Palace (70 episodes)

• Favorite (5/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. - The Ying-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity (Mark Chao)
    • () Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. - The Legend of Hao Lan (Wu Jin Yan)
    • () Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  - Fall in Love at First Kiss (Chen Yu Shan/The Wolf)
    • () Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  - The Story of Ming Lan (Wu Tong/Battle of Changsha)
    • () Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before. - Legend of Lu Zhen (Writer: Yu Zheng)

SIGN-UP FORM

Starting date: January 1, 2021

Link to your Drama list:  MyDramaList

Difficulty: Extremely Hard: 17 Blocks (85+)

Progress: 14 / 85

Time (Episode Length, Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

A (1/5)

( ) Watch a drama with 20 min or less episodes  One fine week 2

( ) Watch a drama with 20-30 minutes episodes

( ) Watch a drama with 30-40 minutes episodes

( ) Watch a drama with 40–50 minutes episodes

( ) Watch a drama with 50-60 Minutes Episodes

Favorite (0/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Countries (1 / 7)  

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 

( + ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.   Oxygen the series

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.  

( ) Watch a drama/movie from China. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.

Countries Comics/reading material (0/8) (5/8 must be completed for this block to count) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manga (Japan)

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhwa (south Korea)

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua –Taiwan

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua- China

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua-Hong kong

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Komik- Philippines 

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Thai Comics

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Novel

Cast (2 / 6) Refers to the ages of the characters not the actors 

( + ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. (any time from birth to any form of school) Child to high school  Best mistake

( ) Watch a drama/movie with young adults as the main cast. (out of school but not married and not at the “deadline” age for the female character) 20-29 single finding place in life  One fine week 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Median age (marriageable/Deadline (for female characters) age or parents) 30 – 40 age bracket: usually financially established 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Elderly characters or grandparents

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Animals as the focus (real life animals, not a person that turns into an animal)

( ) Watch a drama/movie where a Place or Location is the focus (the shooting location is limited to one location with limited excursions

Genres (Lite)  

A (2 / 5)

( + ) Watch a drama/movie about Art (music, dance, painting, photography etc.)  WISH YOU: Your Melody From My Heart the Movie 

( + ) Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.) Ingredients

( ) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents’ era or before)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi /Space/Future

C (4 / 5)

( + ) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank)  Forever  love

( ) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc.) 

( + ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy Kiss goblin

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Mystery  The Mermaid Prince: The Beginning

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship  Best mistake 2

B (2 / 5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Sports: Physical

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features E-Sports: Gaming for example 

( + ) Watch a drama/movie which features action CGI scenes  One smile is very alluring

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre Tokusatsu 

( + ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre Wuxia or Xanxia or Xuanhuan  Double world

Theme (Occupations)  

A (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Computer business(Information Technology) jobs(so hackers/programmers/websites/Internet)--can be a supporting character but in most of the episodes not one character in 1 episode

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Fashion/Make up/Modeling/Hair styling

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Thieves/Criminals/Gang members

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Customer service (for example: clerk/waitress/help desk) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Writers/Journalists

Theme (School) (0/6) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bad student (delinquent)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Former Delinquent teacher

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Teacher has a past job not suitable for teaching (If someone finds out they are fired) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Transfer student

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Student festival

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bullying

Theme (Lets get physical) (0/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Sexual Content

( ) Watch a drama/movie with LGBTQ+

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Age Gap

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Reverse Harem

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Harem

Theme (Family)  

A (2 / 6)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Marriage contract or arranged Marriage

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Large Family(Multiple generations or 6 or more people under one roof)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Single Parent

( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Grandparent raising a Child

( + ) Watch a drama/movie about an Aunt or Uncle raising a Child  Color rush

( + ) Watch a drama/movie about a Found Family (people not related becoming a family)  Run on

B (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Sibling raising child

( ) Watch a drama/movie about a person not related raising a child

( ) Watch a drama/movie about an Orphan

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Twins

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Pregnancy

Tags (Leads)  

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Strong Lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Nice lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rich lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Smart/Genius Lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Naïve/innocent/pure Lead

B (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Mean/Aggressive Lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Eccentric Lead (weird)

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Poor lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Weak lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Cold lead

Tags (Love) (0/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie about First love

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Cohabitation

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Love shape (triangle/Square/Pentangle)

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Unrequited Love/one way love/one sided love

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers

Tags (Misc Lite) (0/8) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 

( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.

( ) Watch a drama/movie Hidden Identity

( ) Watch a drama/movie Happy Ending

( ) Watch a drama/movie Childhood friends

( ) Watch a drama/movie Idol Actor (someone who sings and acts or has another job besides acting) appearing in it does not have to be starring and can be a cameo.

( ) Watch a drama/movie Time Travel

( ) Watch a drama/movie Superhero

Sign-up Form:  

Starting dateJanuary 1, 2021

Link to your Drama list: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/dawitchgreen

Difficulty: Medium: 11 Blocks

Progress: 21/55+

The number of completed dramas: 17
The number of completed drama specials: 1
The number of completed movies: 3
The number of completed variety shows:  

Plan to Watch | Completed | Currently watching 

Award-winning (0/5) --it all about the accolades 

• () Watch an award-winning drama/movie My Mister
  • () Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.  Parasite
  • () Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.  You Drive Me Crazy

Favorite (0/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  Something in the Rain
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.  365: Repeat The Year
  • () Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  Live On
  • () Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.   A Poem a Day

Relationships (0/5)  

• () Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a Parental relationship Flower of Evil
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Siblings Potato Star

Genres (Lite)  

A (0/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.) The Third Charm
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school) My Strange Hero
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents era or before) My Sassy Girl
  • () Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi /Space/Future Space Sweepers

B (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions) Kingdom
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Non-combat Sports: (chess/checkers/cards/shogi/Mahjong etc.) Anything that uses the brain muscle not the body muscle and has games. Hikaru no Go
  • () Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners Hospital Playlist
  • () Watch a drama/movie about Law/Lawyers/Judges/paralegals etc.  My Little Happiness

Diary of a Prosecutor

C (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank) Chief Kim
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc. King Maker: The Change of Destiny
  • () Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy Eulachacha Waikiki
  • () Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Mystery Life on Mars
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship Live

Theme (Occupations)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Computer business(Information Technology) jobs(so hackers/programmers/websites/Internet)--can be a supporting character but in most of the episodes not one character in 1 episode My Holo Love
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Fashion/Make up/Modeling/Hair styling I Cannot Hug You
  • () Watch a drama/movie which features Thieves/Criminals/Gang members Vagabond
  • () Watch a drama/movie which features Customer service (for exampleclerk/waitress/help desk)  Please Come Back Mister

Release Date (0/15)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.  2015/2016
  • () Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.  A Little Red Flower
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in the year you were born/graduated/married/found dramas/first born etc. (or other major event in your life) 

Tags (Leads)  

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Strong Lead Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Nice lead Misaeng: Incomplete Life
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rich lead Legend of the Blue Sea
  • () Watch a drama/movie with a Smart/Genius Lead Kairos
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Naïve/innocent/pure Lead 30 but 17

Tags (Love) (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Cohabitation Playful Kiss
  • () Watch a drama/movie with Love shape (triangle/Square/Pentangle) Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
  • () Watch a drama/movie with Unrequited Love/one way love/one sided love Go Ho's Starry Night
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers Revolutionary Love

Tags (Misc Lite) (0/8) 

• () Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. When The Camellia Blooms
  • () Watch a drama/movie Hidden Identity The Crowned Clown
  • () Watch a drama/movie Happy Ending Suspicious Partner
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Childhood friends Hello Monster
  • () Watch a drama/movie Idol Actor (someone who sings and acts or has another job besides acting) appearing in it does not have to be starring and can be a cameo. Just Between Lovers
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Time Travel Queen In Hyun's Man

Sign-up Form:  

• Starting date: (January 1, 2021 

• Link to your Drama list: Drama List

• Difficulty: undecided 15 blocks (5/??)

• Hard: 14 Blocks (70+) 
    • Extremely Hard: 17 Blocks (85+)
    • Merciless: 20 Blocks (100+)
  • Progress: ??/??

completed / PTW /  interested

• Time (Episode Length, Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama with 20 min or less episodes 
  • ( ) Watch a drama with 40–50 minutes episodes 
  • ( ) Watch a drama with 50-60 Minutes Episodes 

B (0/5) 

undecided

• ( ) Watch a Movie less than 30 minutes (may be a web movie but has to be in MDL database) 
  • ( ) Watch a Drama with 8 episodes or less 
  • ( ) Watch a Drama with 30 episodes or more 

Type (0/5) A rose by any other name would smell as sweet (Type of production. Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

• ( ) Watch a web series 
  • ( ) Watch a drama special --made for tv movie--. (Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes)  
  • ( ) Watch a game/variety/non drama/reality type (listed as a TV SHOW) show (10 Episodes do not need to be in consecutive order. Please list dates OR episode numbers  
  • ( ) Watch a Theatrical (released in the theater) released movie 

Award-winning (0/5) --it all about the accolades 

undecided

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.  

Favorite (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.   

Release Date (0/15)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.  

Relationships (0/5) 

Countries (0/7)  

undecided

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.   
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.   
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from China 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manga (Japan) 

Cast (0/6) Refers to the ages of the characters not the actors 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. (any time from birth to any form of school) Child to high school 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Animals as the focus (real life animals, not a person that turns into an animal) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where a Place or Location is the focus (the shooting location is limited to one location with limited excursions 

Genres (Lite)  

A (1/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.) Mi wo Tsukushi Ryouricho 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents era or before) 

❣ B (1/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions) Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners

C (2/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank)  Office Watch 2 
  • () Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc.)  My First Client 

Genres (dark)

A (1/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which has Horror Monsters (Zombies/Vampires/Demons/Kaiju)  
  • () Watch a drama/movie which has Politics (this can include office/business politics/palace/government official ANY kind of politics) Best Friend

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with any genre but has a Suicide (tag may be hidden or it may not be labelled) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Occupation of one country by another (usually under the Historical or Military genre) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Post Occupation Recovery (look at dramas set in time frames we know post occupation happened (example 1950’s Japan)

Theme (Occupations)  

A (0/5)

• () Watch a drama/movie which features Computer business(Information Technology) jobs(so hackers/programmers/websites/Internet)--can be a supporting character but in most of the episodes not one character in 1 episode.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Writers/Journalists

B (0/5)  

undecided

Theme (Family) 

undecided

A (0/6) 

B (0/5) 

Theme (Misc.) (0/5) 

Tags (Leads)  

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Naïve/innocent/pure Lead

Tags (Love) (0/5) 

Tags (Misc Lite) (0/8) 

Plan To Watch List (0/6) 

• ( ) Watch the oldest dated item (drama/movie) on your list.  
  • ( ) Watch the newest item on your list. (on your profile page it lists the last 9 actions you did)  

Seasonal Settings (0/4) *Does not have to be a festival but contain something that marks the season if the weather does not.

undecided 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Windy (Fall Holiday/Festival) setting 

Not from here (0/4) 

undecided

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s)  -A different ethnicity than the rest of the titles cast--  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie Set not Filmed in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  (50% or more and can be film in another country but does not have to be)  
  • ( ) Character that is the Same ethnicity but raised abroad 
  • ( ) New person in a small town OR Small town person moves to big city

Random (0/5) 

MDL Related  

❣ A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch an Asadora 
  • ( ) Watch a Taiga 
  • ( ) Watch a Lakorn 
  • ( ) Watch a Seoguk 
  • () Watch a drama/movie about Anything not covered in this challenge (you may use this 3 times and it may be used for future challenges if we like the category) 

Sign-Up Form 

Starting date : January 1st, 2021

Link to your Drama list : My List

Difficulty : Medium: 11 Blocks (55+) 

Progress : 

Currently Watching (11) ▶️
Plan to Watch 
Completed (13) ✅
  • Dramas : 10
  • Movies : 1
  • Variety Shows :
  • Drama Specials :
  • Web Series :
  • Dramas :
  • Movies:
  • Variety Shows :
  • Drama Specials :
  • Web Series :
  • Dramas : 6
  • Movies: 5
  • Variety Shows :
  • Drama Specials : 2
  • Web Series :

Time (Episode Length, Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt

A) (1/5)B) (0/5)
  • (Just between Lovers) Watch a Drama with at least 1 episode over 60 minutes 
  • (KANO ) Watch a Movie 180 or more minutes 
  • ( ) Watch a Movie less than 30 minutes (may be a web movie but has to be in MDL database) 
  • (Re-Feel ) Watch a Drama with 8 episodes or less 
  • (The Nokdu Flower) Watch a Drama with 30 episodes or more 

Type (1/5) A rose by any other name would smell as sweet (Type of production. Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

Award-winning (1/5) -- it all about the accolades 

Favorite (1/5)  

Release Date (0/15)  

A (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year
  • () Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL {2016 - XingBack}
  • (Hospital Playlist) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL {2020} ▶️
  • (Jewel in the Palace) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website(It will generate 5 dates; choose any year you want - 2003)
  • (Romance) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in the year you were born/graduated/married/found dramas/first born etc. (or other major event in your life) {2002 - The year my sister was born ^^}

B (0/5) 

C (0/5) 

Relationships (0/5)  

• (Circle) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships {Bromance & Strong Friendship tags}
  • (My Holo Love) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character {Human-like hologram AI Holo} ▶️
  • (Angry Mom) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a Parental relationship {Mother-Daughter Relationship}
  • (Because This is My First Life) Watch a drama/movie with a Pet parent relationship (a character that takes care of an animal/has no children/ talks to animal when alone/possible dresses animal and stuffs it in her purse for outings / must be in at least half of the episodes {The pet cat of the ML}
  • (Your Honor) Watch a drama/movie with Siblings {Twins & Identity Swap}

Countries (1/7)  

Countries Comics/reading material (1/8) (5/8 must be completed for this block to count)  

• (From Me to You) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manga (Japan) 
  • (Mystic Pop-Up Bar) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhwa (South Korea) 
  • (They Kiss Again) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua –Taiwan ▶️
  • (Go Brother!) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua- China 
  • () Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua-Hong kong 
  • (Ashes of Love) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Novel ✅

Cast (0/6) Refers to the ages of the characters not the actors  

• (Extracurricular) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. (any time from birth to any form of school) Child to high school 
  • (Twenty) Watch a drama/movie with young adults as the main cast. (out of school but not married and not at the “deadline” age for the female character) 20-29 single finding place in life 
  • (Avengers Social Club) Watch a drama/movie with Median age (marriageable/Deadline (for female characters) age or parents) 30 – 40 age bracket: usually financially established  
  • (Salut D'Amour ) Watch a drama/movie with Elderly characters or grandparents 
  • (Hachiko Monogatari) Watch a drama/movie with Animals as the focus (real life animals, not a person that turns into an animal) 
  • (3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu) Watch a drama/movie where a Place or Location is the focus (the shooting location is limited to one location with limited excursions {Location - Classroom/ School Building} ▶️

Genres (Lite)  

A (0/5) 

• (Angel's Last Mission: Love) Watch a drama/movie about Art (music, dance, painting, photography etc.) 
  • (King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo) Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.) 
  • (Twenty Again) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school)
  • (Bossam: Steal the Fate) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents era or before) ▶️
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi /Space/Future

B (0/5) 

• (When the Devil Calls Your Name) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions) (Sell your haunted house)
  • (Hospital Playlist 2 ) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners 
  • (Diary of a Prosecutor) Watch a drama/movie about Law/Lawyers/Judges/paralegals etc. (Law School)

C (0/5) 

• (Golden Empire) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank) 
  • (Kung Fu Hustle) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship

Genres (dark)  

A) (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Thriller

B) (0/6) (4/6 of these for it to be completed) 

• (Tokyo Ghoul) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Psychological 
  • (Bad Guys) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Criminal investigation /Detective 
  • (Solomon's Perjury) Watch a drama/movie with any genre but has a Suicide (tag may be hidden or it may not be labelled) 
  • (The Admiral: Roaring Currents) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Occupation of one country by another (usually under the Historical or Military genre) 

A) (0/5) 

B) (0/5) 

Theme (Occupations)  

A) (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Fashion/Make up/Modeling/Hair styling (She Would Never Know)
  • (Cruel City) Watch a drama/movie which features Thieves/Criminals/Gang members 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Customer service (for exampleclerk/waitress/help desk)  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Writers/Journalists

B (0/5)  

• (The Suspicious Housekeeper) Watch a drama/movie which features Housekeeper/butler/Maid

Theme (School) (1/6)  

• (Hirugao - Movie ) Watch a drama/movie which features Former Delinquent teacher
  • (18 Again) Watch a drama/movie which features a Student festival ✅
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bullying (True Beauty)

Theme (Lets get physical) (1/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with LGBTQ+ 
  • (Furenaba ochin) Watch a drama/movie which features Age Gap
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Harem

Theme (Family)  

A) (0/6) 

• (Mask) Watch a drama/movie about Marriage contract or arranged Marriage
  • (My Father is Strange) Watch a drama/movie about Large Family (Multiple generations or 6 or more people under one roof) 
  • (What Happens to My Family?) Watch a drama/movie about Single Parent 
  • (The Rebel Princess) Watch a drama/movie about a Grandparent raising a Child ▶️
  • (Go Ahead) Watch a drama/movie about a Found Family (people not related becoming a family) ▶️

B) (0/5) 

• (Mother) Watch a drama/movie about a person not related raising a child 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie about an Orphan 
  • (Birthcare Center) Watch a drama/movie about Pregnancy 

Theme (Misc.) (0/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Talking animal (the animal only needs to talk once or can even narrate)

Tags (Leads)  

A) (0/5) (Male or Female or other you decide) 

• (New Tales of Gisaeng) Watch a drama/movie with a Rich lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Smart/Genius Lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Naïve/innocent/pure Lead

B) (0/5) 

• (100 Days with Mr. Arrogant) Watch a drama/movie with a Mean/Aggressive Lead 
  • (Run On) Watch a drama/movie with a Eccentric Lead (weird) ▶️
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Poor lead 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Cold lead

Tags (Love) (1/5)  

• () Watch a drama/movie with Love shape (triangle/Square/Pentangle) 
  • (Jealousy Incarnate ) Watch a drama/movie with Unrequited Love/one way love/one sided love ✅
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers

Tags (Misc Lite) (0/8)  

• (Avengers Social Club) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.  ▶️
  • (Masquerade) Watch a drama/movie Hidden Identity 
  • (Another Miss Oh) Watch a drama/movie Happy Ending 
  • (49 days) Watch a drama/movie Childhood friends ▶️

Tags (Misc Dark) (0/8)  

By the numbers  

A) (0/5) Statistics 

• (Tunnel) Watch a drama or movie more than 50% have completed (there is pie chart under statistics) 
  • (Chicago Typewriter) Watch a drama or movie where the Verified/Stars Rating is the same (the whole number not after the decimal) as the completed Rating  
  • (Two weeks) Watch a drama or movie Ranked in the top 200 (1-200) add link {Rank 200}
  • (May Queen) Watch a drama or movie Ranked over 1000 add link if available  
  • (Kairos) Watch a drama or movie with more that 25% in the “plan to watch” section of the pie

B) (0/4) 

• (A Warewolf Boy) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) {XingBack rated it 5.0}

Plan To Watch List (1/6)  

• (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ) Watch the oldest dated item (drama/movie) on your list {2000} ✅
  • ( ) Watch the newest item on your list. (on your profile page it lists the last 9 actions you did)  
  • (Ugly Alert) Watch the longest drama on your list (most amount of episodes) {133 eps}
  • ( ) Watch the item in the middle of your list (e.g. 70 items in total, you should watch #35). 
  • (Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds) Watch the Movie/Drama with the longest name. 

Seasonal Settings (0/5) *Does not have to be a festival but contain something that marks the season if the weather does not*  

• (Little Forest: Winter & Spring ) Watch a drama/movie with a Snowy (winter holiday/Festival) setting (not all countries have snowy so just go with winter if that is the case with your country of choice) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rainy (spring holiday/festival) setting 
  • (Little Forest: Summer & Autumn) Watch a drama/movie with a Sunny (summer Holiday/Festival) setting 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Windy (Fall Holiday/Festival) setting 

Not from here (0/4)  

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s)  -A different ethnicity than the rest of the titles cast--  
  • ( ) New person in a small town OR Small town person moves to big city

Remakes –same story different note (1/4)  

• (Hirugao) Watch a story that has been remade by at least 1 other countries beside the origin story
  • ( ) Watch a remake from the same country

Random (0/5)

• () Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)  
  • ( ))Random Word generator for titles (here) pick 3 list and watch one with one of these words. 

MDL Related

A) (0/5) 

B) (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch an Asadora 
  • ( ) Watch a Taiga 
  • ( ) Watch a Lakorn 
  • ( ) Watch a Sageuk 

New Category   

1. Watch a drama/movie from your Not Interested list
  2. Rewatch a drama/movie rated 8/ above in your completed list
  3. Watch a drama/movie with step parents raising a child
  4. Watch a drama/movie in which the OTP already acted as a pair in a different drama/movie
  5. Watch a drama/movie in which the OTP are real life partners (can be a drama before or after their relationship started) 
  6. Watch a drama/movie in which you favorite actor made a cameo appearance 
  7. Watch a drama which has an OST by your favorite singer 

Sign-up Form

• Starting date:  January 1, 2021
  • Link to your Drama list:  https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/neaa
  • Difficulty: Merciless (20 Blocks/100+)
    • Progress: 23/100
  • Breakdown: Dramas: 2 | Movies: 0 | Drama Specials: 0

Time (Episode Length, Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

A (2/5)

( ) Watch a drama with 20 min or less episodes- Color rush

( ) Watch a drama with 20-30 minutes episodes

( ) Watch a drama with 30-40 minutes episodes: Meeting you

( ) Watch a drama with 40–50 minutes episodes - The General's lady

( ) Watch a drama with 50-60 Minutes Episodes: #Remolove

B (1/5)

( ) Watch a Drama with at least 1 episode over 60 minutes - So I married an anti fan

( ) Watch a Movie 180 or more minutes - Yin Yang Master

( ) Watch a Movie less than 30 minutes (may be a web movie but has to be in MDL database)

( ) Watch a Drama with 8 episodes or less - Shanai marriage honey

( ) Watch a Drama with 30 episodes or more - A girl like me

Award-winning (0/5) --it all about the accolades 

( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.

Favorite (0/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before. - You are my hero

Relationships (1/5)  

( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. - Muchuu sa, kimi ni

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. - My roommate is a Gumiho

( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a Parental relationship - Papa and Daddy

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Pet parent relationship (a character that takes care of an animal/has no children/ talks to animal when alone/possible dresses animal and stuffs it in her purse for outings / must be in at least half of the episodes.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Siblings - Neechan no koibito

Countries (0/7)  

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea. - Beauty Inside

( ) Watch a drama/movie from China.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan.- We best love - No 1 for you

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.

Countries Comics/reading material (1/8) (5/8 must be completed for this block to count) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manga (Japan) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhwa (south Korea) -

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua –Taiwan

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua- China

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Manhua-Hong kong

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Komik- Philippines

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Thai Comics

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a Novel - Forever love

Genres (Lite)  

A (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Art (music, dance, painting, photography etc.)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents’ era or before)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi /Space/Future

C (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank) - We best love - Fighting Mr 2nd

( ) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc 

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Mystery

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship

Genres (dark)  

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Psychological

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Criminal investigation /Detective

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Medical and Tag is Terminal or Chronic illness

( ) Watch a drama/movie with any genre but has a Suicide (tag may be hidden or it may not be labelled) - The world of the married

( ) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Occupation of one country by another (usually under the Historical or Military genre)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which depicts Post Occupation Recovery (look at dramas set in time frames we know post occupation happened (example 1950’s Japan)

B (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Sports: Physical

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features E-Sports: Gaming for example - Love Scenery

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features action CGI scenes - Falling into your smile

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre Tokusatsu

( ) Watch a drama/movie whose genre Wuxia or Xanxia or Xuanhuan

Theme (Occupations)  

Theme (School) (0/6) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bad student (delinquent)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Former Delinquent teacher

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Teacher has a past job not suitable for teaching (If someone finds out they are fired)

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Transfer student

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features a Student festival

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Bullying

Theme (Lets get physical) (0/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Sexual Content

( ) Watch a drama/movie with LGBTQ+

( ) Watch a drama/movie which features Age Gap

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Reverse Harem

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Harem

Theme (Family)  

A (0/6)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Marriage contract or arranged Marriage

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Large Family(Multiple generations or 6 or more people under one roof)

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Single Parent

( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Grandparent raising a Child

( ) Watch a drama/movie about an Aunt or Uncle raising a Child

( ) Watch a drama/movie about a Found Family (people not related becoming a family)

B (0/5)

Tags (Leads)  

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Strong Lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Nice lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Rich lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Smart/Genius Lead - A Little Happiness

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Naïve/innocent/pure Lead - Le coup de foudre

B (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Mean/Aggressive Lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Eccentric Lead (weird)

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Poor lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Weak lead

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Cold lead

Tags (Love) (0/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie about First love

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Cohabitation - To my star

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Love shape (triangle/Square/Pentangle)

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Unrequited Love/one way love/one sided love

( ) Watch a drama/movie with Friend to Lovers

Tags (Misc Lite) (0/8) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.

( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.

( ) Watch a drama/movie Hidden Identity

( ) Watch a drama/movie Happy Ending

( ) Watch a drama/movie Childhood friends

( ) Watch a drama/movie Idol Actor (someone who sings and acts or has another job besides acting) appearing in it does not have to be starring and can be a cameo.

( ) Watch a drama/movie Time Travel

( ) Watch a drama/movie Superhero

By the numbers  

A (0/5) Statistics

B (0/4)

( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 10 Reviews.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.

( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall)

( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most)

Random (0/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username OR Display name. Chose at the beginning and list here: ___________________(Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as someone on your friends list. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. (think new actors and can exclude Variety show appearances)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)

Random Word generator for titles (here) pick 3 list and watch one with one of these words.

MDL Related  

A (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. (your friends feed counts and if you are the one posting it counts so in theory you can post and never go back if you don’t like what you see)

( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres. (top Genre and bottom genre on you stats page or one that never even made it to your stats)

( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.

• Starting date: January 1, 2021
  • Link to your Drama list: My List
  • Difficulty: Dauntless24 Blocks (120+)
  • Process: 82/TBD

Currently Watching

Plan to Watch

Completed

Dropped

A (4/5)

B (4/5) 

• (Song Sanaeha - 110 min. but 90 min. on TV) Watch a Drama with at least 1 episode over 60 minutes 
  • (Inside Men: The Original) Watch a Movie 180 or more minutes 
  • (My Pistachio) Watch a Movie less than 30 minutes (may be a web movie but has to be in MDL database) 
  • (You Make Me Dance) Watch a Drama with 8 episodes or less 
  • (Word of Honor - 36 episodes) Watch a Drama with 30 episodes or more

Type (2/5) A rose by any other name would smell as sweet (Type of production. Dramas only unless indicated in the prompt)  

• (Love in Black Hole) Watch a web series 
  • ( ) Watch a drama special --made for tv movie--. (Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes)  
  • (Running Man) Watch a game/variety/non drama/reality type (listed as a TV SHOW) show (10 Episodes do not need to be in consecutive order. Please list dates OR episode numbers
    Episodes 1-10
  • (A Taxi Driver) Watch a Theatrical (released in the theater) released movie 

Award-winning (3/5) --it all about the accolades 

Favorite (5/5) 

• (The Debut) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  (Kao Jirayu La-ongmanee)
  • (Kleun Cheewit) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. (Yaya Urassaya Sperbund)
  • (Wanthong) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies (Sant Srikaewlaw, director of "Klin Kasalong")
  • (Plerng Boon) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies (Nuttaya Sirakornvilai, writer of "Likit Ruk")
  • (My Holo Love) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  (All the directors and writers)

Release Date (7/10) 

A (5/5)

• (The Rebel Princess) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.
  • (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.  (Silje joined in 2017)
  • (Kadee Rak Kham Pop) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. (Since I joined in Feb 2020, before COVID)
  • (Secret Garden) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website(1991, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010)
  • (The Fallen Leaf) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in the year you were born/graduated/married/found dramas/first born etc. (or other major event in your life) (2019 - high school graduation)

C (2/5)

Countries (6/7) 

Genres (Lite)

A (4/5) 

• (Navillera) Watch a drama/movie about Art (music, dance, painting, photography etc.) 
  • (Bite Me) Watch a drama/movie about Food (cooking, baking, restaurants, cafes, etc.) 
  • (School 2021) Watch a drama/movie about School (Pre-k-University, graduate and trade school)
  • (River Where the Moon Rises) Watch a drama/movie about Historical (must be from your parents era or before) 
  • (L.U.C.A.: The Beginning) Watch a drama/movie about Sci-Fi /Space/Future

B (5/5) 

• (Space Sweepers) Watch a drama/movie about Fantasy/Alternate past timeline 
  • (Spellbound) Watch a drama/movie about Supernatural/Magic/ESP etc. (not within our normal physics as the majority of the world recognizes so yes zombies, vampires, ghosts can be considered. Use this for non-scary versions) 
  • (Hikaru No Go) Watch a drama/movie about Non-combat Sports: (chess/checkers/cards/shogi/Mahjong etc.) Anything that uses the brain muscle not the body muscle and has games. 
  • (Hospital Playlist 2) Watch a drama/movie about Medical staff: Surgeons/doctors/nurses/vets/coroners
  • (Law School) Watch a drama/movie about Law/Lawyers/Judges/paralegals etc.

C (3/5) 

• (Search: WWW) Watch a drama/movie about Business (CEO/Starting a business/Office setting/Bank) 
  • (Youth of May) Watch a drama/movie based on a real Event or person (can be but not limited to a documentary etc. 
  • (Hello, Me!) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Comedy 
  • (Jao Saming) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Mystery 
  • (Konto ga Hajimaru) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Friendship

Genres (dark)

A (3/5) 

• (Tale of the Nine-Tailed) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Horror (includes jump scares, Creepy voices/noises, vengeful ghosts, etc.) 
  • (Train to Busan) Watch a drama/movie which has Horror Monsters (Zombies/Vampires/Demons/Kaiju)
  • (D.P.) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Military/War 
  • (The Crowned Clown) Watch a drama/movie which has Politics (this can include office/business politics/palace/government official ANY kind of politics)
  • (Flower of Evil) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Thriller

B (2/6) (4/6 of these for it to be completed) 

• (Orange) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Psychological 
  • (Chimera) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Criminal investigation /Detective 
  • (Chocolate) Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Medical and Tag is Terminal or Chronic illness
  • (Mystic Pop-Up Bar) Watch a drama/movie with any genre but has a Suicide (tag may be hidden or it may not be labelled) 

Genres (Action - material arts)

B (2/5) 

• (Racket Boys) Watch a drama/movie which features Sports: Physical (Badminton)
  • (Girl Gun Lady) Watch a drama/movie whose genre Tokusatsu  
  • (The Untamed) Watch a drama/movie whose genre Wuxia or Xanxia or Xuanhuan

Theme (Occupations)  

A (4/5)

• (Yumi's Cells) Watch a drama/movie which features Computer business(Information Technology) jobs(so hackers/programmers/websites/Internet)--can be a supporting character but in most of the episodes not one character in 1 episode 
  • (Buang Hong) Watch a drama/movie which features Fashion/Make up/Modeling/Hair styling 
  • (Phao Khon) Watch a drama/movie which features Thieves/Criminals/Gang members 
  • (Backstreet Rookie) Watch a drama/movie which features Customer service (for exampleclerk/waitress/help desk)
  • (Moonlight) Watch a drama/movie which features Writers/Journalists

Theme (Lets get physical) (3/5) 

Tags (Leads)  

A (1/5) (Male or Female or other you decide) 

B (2/5) 

Tags (Love) (4/5) 

Tags (Misc Lite) (7/8) 

Tags (Misc Dark) (3/8) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie Death/murder 
  • (Her Private Life) Watch a drama/movie Obsession 
  • (You Are My Spring) Watch a drama/movie Mental Health 
  • (Reflection of You) Watch a drama/movie Corruption 
  • (Night in Paradise) Watch a drama/movie Betrayal

By the numbers

A (2/5) Statistics 

• (Goblin) Watch a drama or movie more than 50% have completed (there is pie chart under statistics) (69.2% completed as of April 19, 2021)
  • (I Hear Your Voice) Watch a drama or movie where the Verified/Stars Rating is the same (the whole number not after the decimal) as the completed Rating  (Verified/Stars - 8.36, Completed Rating - 8.63 as of Oct. 7, 2021)
  • (Parasite) Watch a drama or movie Ranked in the top 200 (1-200) No.17 as of March 12, 2021
  • (Leh Lub Salub Rarng) Watch a drama or movie Ranked over 1000 No. 2575 as of Oct. 6, 2021
  • (Vincenzo) Watch a drama or movie with more that 25% in the “plan to watch” section of the pie (41.3% as of March 21, 2021)

Remakes –same story different note (3/4)

• (Boys Over Flowers) Watch a story that has been remade by at least 1 other countries beside the origin story 
  • (Voice - Remade by Japan and Thailand) Watch a story that has been remade by 2 other countries
  • (Love Alarm 2) Watch a drama that is a next season or a movie that is a sequel to a remade story (example :Hana Nochi Hara is a sequel to Hana Yori Dango) 
  • (Kaew Lerm Korn) Watch a remake from the same country

Random (3/5) 

• (Pinocchio) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username OR Display name.  Chose at the beginning and list here: P (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  
  • (Stranger) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as someone on your friends list. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • (Prison Playbook) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.  (think new actors and can exclude Variety show appearances) (Han Ji Won born 2002, three credits as of Jan. 29, 2021)
  • (Talay Luang) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)  V, T, F
  • (Honest Candidate) Random Word generator for titles (here) pick 3 list and watch one with one of these words.  (Honest, Wake, Proposal)