Sign-up Form: 

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (0/5) 

Favorite (5/5)

Release Date (11/11) 

Characters and Relationships (5/5) 

Genres and Tags (16/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (16/16) 

BONUS:

(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

Starting date: January 1, 2020
Link to your Drama list: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/WritingRocksMyHeart
Difficulty: Dauntless
Progress: 58/70
                                                         Completed  &  Currently Watching

My goal is to increase my ratio of all others countries to SK ... 3:1                                                                  (trying to watch more non-SK dramas this year)

Dramas I have "on hold" after watching after 1/2+ :

A Love So Beautiful; The Love By Hynoptic; Somewhere Only We Know; Skate into Love; Story of Yanxi Palace; The Moon Brightens for You; Under the Power; My Girl; Love Is All

*Type (3/3)  completed! :)                                   
( X ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) High-end Crush (d) SK
( X ) Watch a web series.  Love for a Thousand More (d) SK
( ) Watch a drama special. (Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) Dream High Special (d) SK

Award-winning (3/5):

(  ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie.
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. [Lin Yun Fan] Scarlet Heart (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.  [Park Ji-eun] Crash Landing on You
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. [Lee Dong Wook ] Wild Romance (d)SK
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. [Son Ye Jin] The Pirates (m) SK

Favorite (5/5):

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  [Simon Gong, my new smol bean] Flavour, It's Yours (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.  [Zhao Lu Si] Love Better Than Immortality (d) Ch
( X) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. [Lee Sang Yeob for Shopping King Louis} My Holo Love
( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. [Chen Jie Ying who wrote Murphy's law of Love] Lost Romance
( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  [Xu Pei Shan] About Is Love (d) Ch

Release Date (8/11):

( X ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. The Romance of Tiger and Rose (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. [ mengostine - 2017] I Love My President Though He's a Psycho (d) Ch
( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.  [2018] Oh! My Emperor (d) Ch
( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) My Mr. Mermaid (d) Ch
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. Hana Yori Dango (d) J
( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. Goong (d) SK
( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. You're All Surrounded (d) SK
( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. Unique Lady (d) Ch 

*Characters and Relationships (5/5)* completed! :

( X ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. Reply 1997 (d) SK
( X ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. Mood of the Day (m) SK
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  The Untamed (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. The Eternal Love Season 2 (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.  My Girlfriend Is an Alien (d) Ch

Genres and Tags (15/16):

( X ) Watch a drama/movie about Food, Music, Art, or Animals. Dream High (d) SK
( X ) Watch a drama/movie about School, Life, or Youth. My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (d) SK
( X ) Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie. Arsenal Military Academy (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie.  The Eternal Love (d) Ch                                                                                           ( X ) Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie.  Hanaoni  (m) J
( X ) Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie. Perfect Proposal (m) SK
( X ) Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie. Love Me If You Dare (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie. Sweet Tai Chi (d) Ch
( ) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie. The Legends (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a Medical drama/movie, or one that focuses on doctors, surgeons, or nurses.  Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo (d) J
( X ) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie. Jimi ni Sugoi! Koetsu Garu Kono Etsuko (d) J
( X ) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie. When You Call My Name (m) 
( X ) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom. Go Princess Go (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie.  Kakafukaka (d) J
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres.  Forest (d) SK [Romance + Medical}
( X ) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres.  An Oriental Odyssey (d) Ch [10 genres...what did they NOT have, lol?]

Countries (5/7):

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines.
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.  Leh Ratree (d) 
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (d) 
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.   Me Too, Flower (d).                   

( X ) Watch a drama/movie from China.  The Fox's Summer (d) 
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. Marry Me, or Not? (d) 
( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (13/16):

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. Put Your Head on My Shoulder (d) Ch
( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. Lucky's First Love (d) Ch
( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before)
( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below.
( ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. Mr. Right (d) Ch ... [ranked #5824]
( X ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. Rookie Historian Goo Hy-reung (d) SK
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) The Story of Ming Lan (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  Dr. Cutie (d) Ch
( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. [Zhao Zhao Yi-3] The Romance of Hua Rong (d) Ch
( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)  Moonshine and Valentine (d) Ch                                                                                                                                                                     ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) Love is Sweet (d) Ch
( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  The Brightest Star in the Sky (d) Ch
( X ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page.  It's Okay to Not Be Okay (d) SK
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats.   Legend of Fuyao (d) Ch [Wuxia]
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.  I Hear You (d) Ch ... [Least viewed tag: Cohabitation]

BONUS: 2

(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

( ) Watch a long movie. (3 hours/180+ minutes).
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap.
( X ) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie. Gogh, the Starry Night (d) SK
( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL.
( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds.
( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most)
( ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.
( ) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped.
( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page.
( X ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. My Lonely Planet (d) Ch
( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.
( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews.
( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: (January 6th 2020) 
  • Link to your Drama list: Azyjtevol's MDL
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Progress: 15/20

Currently watching/Completed     

Type (3/3) 

• (X) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) Timing
  • (X) Watch a web series. Love Playlist Season 4
  • (X) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) Dreamers 

Award-winning (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favorite (1/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. Psycho but it's Okay => Jealousy Incarnate (director Park Shin Woo)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (1/11) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. *2018*
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.  *2013* I Summon You Gold
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) *1999, 2001, 2003, 2006, 2008*
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. 
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. Chief Kim (2017)

Characters and Relationships (3/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast.
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. Oh My Baby
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. The Long Goodbye 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. One Day

Genres and Tags (5/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from China. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (2/16) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • ( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (X) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before)  Good Girl
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  *A*
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) Lies After Lies
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) *M*
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. 

BONUS:

(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

• ( ) Watch a long movie. (3 hours/180+ minutes).
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap. 
  • ( ) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. 
  • ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews. 

Plan to Watch   |     Currently Watching    |    Completed 

Type (3/3) 

• ( I'm Not A Girl Anymore  ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • ( Go Princess Go ) Watch a web series. 
  • ( Page Turner, Ninkyo Helper Special , Still 2gether ) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

• ( 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu ( Best Drama - 100th Television Drama Academy Awards )(Winter 2019)) [drama] Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • ( Sky Castle ( Jo Hyun Tak - Best Director - 55th Baeksang Arts Awards )) [drama] Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. 
  • ( W - Two Worlds Song Jae Jung - Writer of the Year - 36th MBC Drama Awards )(2016)) [drama] Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. 
  • ( Zombie Detective ) ( Choi Jin Hyuk - Grand Prize (Daesang) - KBS Survival Star Audition )) (2006) [drama] Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
  • ( Kleun Cheewit (Waves of Life) ( Yaya Urassaya Sperbund - Best Actress of the Year - Star Indy Award ( DaraInside ))(2017) [drama] Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favorite (5/5)

• ( I'm Not a Robot [drama] ( Yoo Seung Ho Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
  • ( Quantum Physics  [movie] ( Seo Ye Ji )) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
  • ( Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy, Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land, Part 3: The Prelude To All Legends  [drama] Kim Won Suk (my favorite dramas: Misaeng, Signal )) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  
  • ( Kaitou Yamaneko  [drama] ( screenwriter Muto Shogo  (my favorite drama:  3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu )) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( Psychopath Diary [drama] screenwriter Ryu Yong Jae  Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (11/11) 

• ( 2gether [drama]) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • ( The King's Avatar2019  [drama]) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. (2013/2019)
  • ( Strongest Deliveryman  [drama]) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. (2017)
  • ( Meteor Garden (2001) [drama] ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 1987, 1989, 1993, 2001, 2007
  • ( Drunken Master [movie](1978)) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • ( The Little Girl Who Conquered Time [movie](1983)) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • ( Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo [drama], Hana Yori Dango [movie](1995)) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. 
  • ( Pride [drama] (2004)) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • ( Ninkyo Helper [drama] (2009)) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • ( Shine or Go Crazy [drama] (2015)) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. 
  • ( The Mystic Nine [drama] (2016)) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

• ( My Engineer [drama], Honey [movie]) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • ( Her Private Life [drama]) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • ( The Lost Tomb [drama]) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • ( ReminderS [drama], Peach Girl [movie]) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • ( Oh My Ghostess  [drama]) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (16/16) 

• ( Until We Meet Again [drama]) Watch a drama/movie about FoodMusicArt, or Animals. 
  • ( Love by Chance [drama] ) Watch a drama/movie about SchoolLife, or Youth. 
  • ( Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo [drama] ) Watch a HistoricalPoliticalWar, or Military drama/movie. 
  • ( Tale of the Nine-Tailed [drama]Full Metal Alchemist [movie] ) Watch a Sci-FiFantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie. 
  • ( A Korean Odyssey [drama] ) Watch a HorrorVampire, or Zombie drama/movie. 
  • ( It's Okay to Not Be Okay [drama] ) Watch a MysteryThriller, or Psychological drama/movie. 
  • ( Vagabond [drama] ) Watch a CrimeInvestigation, or Detective drama/movie. 
  • ( The Prince of Tennis [Sports - drama], Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno [Martial Arts -movie]Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie. 
  • ( The Untamed [drama] ) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie. 
  • ( Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo [drama], Mada Mada Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko ) Watch a Medical drama/movie, or one that focuses on doctors, surgeons, or nurses.
  • ( 99.9: Keiji Senmon Bengoshi [drama]) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie.
  • ( BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky [movie]) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie.
  • ( Love with Flaws [comedy - drama]], YYY [sitcom - drama]] ) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom.
  • ( Together with Me [drama]) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie.
  • ( Todome no Kiss [drama] ( [comedy] - my favorite genre, [suspense] - my least favorite genre ))Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres.
  • TharnType [drama]) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres.  ( 7 - Friendship, Romance, School, Youth, Drama, Family, Mature )

Countries (7/7) 

• ( MY DAY The Series [drama]) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • ( En of Love: TOSSARA, En of Love: Love Mechanics  [drama]) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • ( Unubore Deka [drama]) Watch a drama/movie from Japan.
  • ( Cinderella's Sister [drama]) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea 
  • ( Skate Into Love [drama]) Watch a drama/movie from China. 
  • ( The Ghost Bride [drama]) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 
  • ( The Legend of Drunken Master (Drunken Master II) [movie]) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

• ( Jealousy Incarnate [drama]) Watch a drama/movie with Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • ( Sunny [movie]) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • ( Treasure Map, Sixteen, Produce 101 Japan, Two Kids Room Vol 1 - 5 ) [variety show] Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • ( I Am Your King [drama] , Love Next Door [movie] ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below.
  • ( Clean With Passion For Now [drama]) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.(#2239)
  • ( League of Gods (313) [movie]) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.
  • ( Theory of Love [drama]) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) T
  • ( Arang and the Magistrate [drama]) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) A
  • ( What the Duck [drama]) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • ( Kahogo no Kahoko [drama], Todome no Parallel [drama] ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) TK, X
  • ( Ashes of Love [drama]) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall)  user: sarafilleSD rated: 9,5, page 14
  • ( Crash Landing on You [drama]) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired. 
  • ( Love Alarm [drama]) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index. 
  • ( My Secret Romance [drama]) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • ( Unnatural [drama] (genre: suspense) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 
  • ( The Shipper [drama] (tag: misunderstanding)) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. 

BONUS: 14/19

• ( - ) Watch a long movie(3 hours/180+ minutes).
  • ( - ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s. 
  • ( - ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s. 
  • ( - ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s. 
  • ( P to JK [movie]) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap. 
  • ( The Romance of Tiger and Rose [reverse harem - drama]) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie. 
  • ( Meow, the Secret Boy [drama] [ article: Currently Watching: Welcome (Meow, the Secret Boy by JojoOnDatBeat ]) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL. 
  • ( Why R U? [drama]) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. 
  • ( Hwarang [drama]) (user: LegoEnthusiast, rated: 3.0 )Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 
  • ( Girls on Top [movie]) (76) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.
  • ( Mad Dog [drama]) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped. 
  • ( The Secret Life of My Secretary [drama] - actor Kim Young Kwang 2320 hearts ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( Make It Right: The Series [drama]) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( Nisekoi [movie]) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
  • ( Goong [drama]) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
  • ( Mr. Pride vs. Miss Prejudice [movie]) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
  • ( 2 Moons: The Series, 2 Moons 2  [drama] [novel] ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.
  • ( Goblin [drama]) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews. 
  • ( - Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews. 

DRAMA CHALLENGE

Sign-up Form: 

Plan To Watch // Currently Watching // Completed 

Type (3/3)  

• (X ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) DramaWorld
  • (X ) Watch a web series.  EXO Next Door
  • (X) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes)  My Dear Youth (Coffee Prince) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

• ( X) Watch an award-winning drama/movie.  Parasite!!
  • ( X) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. Where Stars Land
  • ( X) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.  When the Camellia Blooms
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. King 2 Hearts 
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.  9-Tailed Fox;

Favorite (5/5)

• (X ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  Encounter
  • ( X) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.  Love in the Moonlight
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.     It's Ok not to be OK
  • ( X) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.          King, The Eternal Monarch
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.    I'll go to you When the Weather is Nice

Release Date (6/11) 

• ( X) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. Itaewon Class
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.   2015 or 2017  Because This is My First Life
  • ( X) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.                       2019   Angel's Last Mission: Love
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 
  • (X ) Watch a drama/  which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010.  Iljimae
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015.               I Can  Hear Your  Voice
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. The Beauty Inside 

Characters and Relationships (4/5) 

• ( X) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast.  Crash Landing on You 
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  My Mister
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship.    One Spring Night
  • ( X) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.  My Holo Love

Genres and Tags (8/16) 

Countries (2/7) 

• ( X) Watch a drama/movie from Japan.   My Little Lover
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea Touch Your Heart

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (9/16) 

• (X ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.  Reply 1988
  • ( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before)  
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.  (Love in the Moonlight: 150 Days of Traveling in the Moonlight; Frozen Love,
  • ( X) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  Something in the Rain
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  Y
  • ( X) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.   Vanishing Time: Boy Who Disappeared
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)  Record of Youth
  • ( X) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) Healer
  • ( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • ( X) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.   Live Up To Your Name
  • (X ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. Faith
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 

BONUS:

• ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. 

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 7th, 2020 
  • Link to your Drama list: Chrystal
  • Difficulty: Easy 
  • Progress: 20/20

Currently Watching // Completed

Type (1/3) 

• ( ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • ( ) Watch a web series. 
  • (✔️) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes)  - BORDER: Shokuzai

Award-winning (1/5) 

• (✔️) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. - Twenty

Favorite (1/5)

• (✔️) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. - Itaewon Class 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (2/11) 

• (✔️) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. - Howling Village
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. - The 100th Love With You

Characters and Relationships (1/5) 

• (✔️) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. - To Each His Own
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (9/16) 

Countries (2/7) 

• (✔️) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. - Memories of Matsuko
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea - Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (3/16) 

• (✔) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) - Jung Hae In's Travel Log
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. - Shirome
  • (✔️) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. - Himeanole (133 Completed)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 

BONUS:

Type (3/3) Complete

Award-winning (5/5) Complete

Favorite (5/5) Complete

Release Date (11/11)  Complete

Characters and Relationships (3/5) 

Genres and Tags (8/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (0/16) 

• ( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 

BONUS: (1/14)

Sign-up Form: 

Watching/Plan To Watch                                               Completed

Type (3/3) 

• (7 First Kisses) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • (Long Time No See) Watch a web series. 
  • (Page Turner) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes)  Re-watch

Award-winning (5/5) 

• (Parasite) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • (Hatsu Koi aka First Love) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. Takashi Miike
  • (W - Two Worlds) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. Re-watch. (Song Jae Jung  was named Writer of the Year at the 36th MBC Drama Awards)
  • (Bunny Drop) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. Kenichi Matsuyama
  • (Chihayafuru: Kami no Ku) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. Suzu Hirose

Favorite (5/5)

• (Secret Reunion) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
  • (Flower of Evil) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
  • (Inuyashiki) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. Sato Shinsuke
  • (The Tower) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • (Rugal) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (11/11) 

• (The Closet) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • (Jade Dynasty 1) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. user https://mydramalist.com/profile/7445754
  • (Haechi) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • (Liar Game, Japanese version) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) Year 2007
  • (Drunken Master) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • (Police Story) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • (Itazura na Kiss 1996) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. 
  • (Nana) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. Re-watch
  • (Crows Zero) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. Re-watch
  • (Paradise Kiss) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. Re-watch
  • (The Great Seducer) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

• (Kids On The Slope) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • (Possessed) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • (The Lies Within) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • (Cleaning With Passion For Now) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • (My Holo Love) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (16/16) 

Countries (7/7) 

• (The Hows of Us) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • (Full House) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • (Hana Yori Dango 1995) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 
  • (Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea (re-watch)
  • (The Untamed) Watch a drama/movie from China. (re-watch)
  • (Summer's Desire) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 
  • (Ip Man 3) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

• (The Legends) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • (Because This is My First Life) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (Busted) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • (Designated Survivor: 60 Days) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. (Score 7.0 in March when the I started watching it)
  • (The Tale of Nokdu) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. (ranked #450 on the 7th of September)
  • (Shanghai Fortress) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. 
  • (Volcano High School) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • (Love Alarm) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • (Professionally Single) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. (Zhao Huan Ran, 4 credits as of 15th of December)
  • (Ancient Detective) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 
  • (Train to Busan) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) user https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Taezy rating 10. Re-watch
  • (Arthdal Chronicles) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired. 
  • (Train) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
  • (The Man From Nowhere) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • (Tunnel) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. (Psychological genre - 27 views as of 16th of October)
  • (Temptation of WolvesWatch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. (Unrequited Love tag, 38 views as of 16th of October) 

BONUS:

• (Seven Samurai) Watch a long movie. (3 hours/180+ minutes).
  • (Go Go Squid!) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap. 
  • (Meteor Garden) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie. 
  • (The Battleship Island) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL. 
  • (A Tale of Two Sisters) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. 
  • (Super Star Academy) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped. 
  • (#Alive 2020) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 

(My Youth) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. (actress Li Jia Qi, 211 hearts as of 16th of October)

(Midnight Diner 2019) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews. (as of 19th of November)

Sign-up Form: 

Plan to Watch   |     Currently Watching    |    Completed + Link (♥)

Type (1/3) 

• ( ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) : A-Teen 
  • ( ) Watch a web series
  • () Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) : Let Us Meet

Award-winning (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 

Favorite (1/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies : Hospital Playlist Shin Won ho (for the Reply serie and Prison Playbook) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before : Mystic Pop-Up Bar Jun Chang Geun

Release Date (1/11) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. :  Because This is My First Life Sudarsh joined date July 25, 2017 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

Characters and Relationships (2/5) 

• () Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • () Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships : My dear Friends
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. : Find Me in Your Memory
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (8/16) 

Countries (1/7) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan : Followers  

BONUS:

Sign-up Form

• Starting date:  January 1, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: My Watchlist 
  • Difficulty:  Diabolical 
  • Progress:  87/87

✻  Type (3/3) 

✻ Award-winning (5/5) ✻ 

✻ Favorite (5/5) ✻ 

• () Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors Psychopath Diary   (Favorite Actor - Yoon Shi Yoon)
  • () Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses The Last Empress  (Favorite Actress - Jang Na Ra)
  • () Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies My Holo Love Director - Lee San Yeob (Director of my favorite dramas Shopping King Louie and Familiar Wife)
  • () Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite  dramas/movies Hospital Playlist  Writer - Lee Woo Jung (Writer of my favorite dramas Prison playbook and Reply 1988) 
  • () Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before The World Of The Married (Screen Writer I haven't seen anything from - Joo Hyun) 

✻ Release Date (11/11) ✻ 

• () Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year - Dinner Mate  (Aired on: May 25, 2020 - Jul 14, 2020))
  • () Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL Incomplete Life (2014)  (User: Suteru ; MDL Joined Date: Oct 17 2014)
  • () Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL - Avengers Social Club (2017)  (MDL Joined Date: July 25, 2017)
  • () Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website - Three Dads One Mom (2008)  (Generated years: 1986,1986,2001,2005,2008)
  • () Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s Drunken Master  (Released Year: 1978)
  • () Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s - The Adventures Of Milo And Otis (Released Year: 1986)
  • () Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s - Long Vacation  (Aired on: Apr 15, 1996 - Jun 24, 1996)
  • () Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005 Manhattan Love Story  (Aired on: Oct 9, 2003 - Dec 18, 2003)
  • () Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010 - JIN  (Aired on: Oct 11, 2009 - Dec 20, 2009)
  • () Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015 Reply 1997 (Aired on: Jul 24, 2012 - Sep 18, 2012)
  • () Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019 Love By Chance  (Aired on:  Aug 3, 2018 - Nov 9, 2018)

✻ Characters and Relationships (5/5) ✻ 

✻ Genres and Tags (16/16) ✻ 

✻ Countries (7/7) ✻ 

✻ MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (16/16) ✻ 

✻ BONUS ✻ 

Sign-up Form: 

Completed                                                      Planned                    

Type (3/3) 

(X) Watch a short drama. Another Parting 

(X) Watch a web series.  We Broke Up Feeds

(X) Watch a drama special. Drama Special Season 3: Glass Prison 

Award-winning (5/5) 

(X) Watch an award-winning drama. Descendants of the Sun 

(X) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. The King: Eternal Monarch

(X) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. Crash Landing on You

(X) Watch a drama from an award-winning actor. Kill It - Jang Ki Yong

(X) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. Graceful Family   Im Soo Hyang

Favorite (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.

Release Date (0/11)

(X) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. Extracurricular

(X) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. Memorist 

(X) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  Kingdom 

(X) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. The Game: Towards Zero

(X) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. Meow, the Secret Boy 

Genres and Tags (16/16) 

(X) Watch a drama/movie about Food, Music, Art, or Animals. Wok of Love 

(X) Watch a drama/movie about School, Life, or Youth. Unrequited Love 

(X) Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie. Kingdom

(X) Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie. My Holo Love

(X) Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie. Kingdom

(X) Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie. Terius Behind Me 

(X) Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie.   38 Task Force 

(X) Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie. Handsome Siblings

(X) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie. Fights Break Sphere: Season 1

(X) Watch a Medical drama or one focusing on doctors, surgeons, or nurses. Prodigy Healer

(X) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie. Welcome 2 Life  

(X) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie. After The Show Ends 

(X) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom.  Somehow 18 

(X) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie. IRIS

(X) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres. Longing Heart (Mystery & Comedy) Which one do i like?

(X) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres.  How Are You Bread

Countries (2/7) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan.

(X) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.  That Man Oh Soo

(X) Watch a drama/movie from China. The Night of the Comet 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.

( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.

( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. A Piece of Your Mind

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: U, T, V -> Vagabond 

( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 

( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.

( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.

Sign-up Form: 

Starting date: January 7, 2020

Link to your Drama list: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Beautiful10

Difficulty: Extremely Hard

Progress: 00/50

Plan to watch                             Currently Watching                                        Completed

Type (0/3) 

( ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) Vampire Flower (2014)

( ) Watch a web series. Queen of the Ring (2017)

( ) Watch a drama special. (Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) Splash Splash LOVE (2015)

Award-winning (0/5) 

( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 1 Litre no Namida (2005)

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.

Favorite (0/5)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.

( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.

Release Date (0/11) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2 (2020) (user above me joined in 2020)

( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.)

Thursday, September 5, 1991
Friday, January 24, 2003
Thursday, February 27, 2003
Monday, November 30, 2009
Monday, November 15, 2010, Gloomy Salad Days (2010)

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005.

( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010.

( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015.

( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019.

Characters and Relationships (0/5) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.

Genres and Tags (0/16) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie about Food, Music, Art, or Animals.

( ) Watch a drama/movie about School, Life, or Youth.

( ) Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie. The Game: Towards Zero (2020)

( ) Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Medical drama/movie, or one that focuses on doctors, surgeons, or nurses.

( ) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie.

( ) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom.

( ) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres.

( ) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres.

Countries (0/7) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from China.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.

( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.

( ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)

( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 

( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.

( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.

BONUS:

( ) Watch a long movie. (3 hours/180+ minutes).

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap.

( ) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL.

( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds.

( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 

( ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.

( ) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped.

( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page.

( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page.

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.

( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews.

( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 7, 2020 
  • Link to your Drama list: Rebekah
  • Difficulty: Hard 
  • Progress:  23/40

Type (2/3) 

Award-winning (1/5) 

Favorite (3/5)

Release Date (3/11) 

Characters and Relationships (2/5) 

Genres and Tags (7/16) 

Countries (4/7) 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (1/16) 

• ( ) with a Bromance/Sismance vibe
  • (? ) Slice of Life
  • ( ) complete season of a variety show (a season you have not yet watched) 
  • (? ) with a score of 7.0 or below
  • (? ) ranked more than 2000
  • (? ?) with less than 1000 completed members
  • ( ) starts with the same first letter as your username: R
  • starts with the same last letter as your username: H (Love Contractually/Hap joek nam nui)
  • (31/40) that begins with one of the following letters: Q, Z, or U
  • (? ) from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name
  • (? ) highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
  • (? ?) drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired
  • ( ) drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index
  • ( ) on your Recommendations page
  • (? ) from your least viewed genres under your profile stats
  • (1/17eps) from your least viewed tags under your profile stats

BONUS

Sign-up Form: 

Words in bold are linked to their pages (drama, writers, actors, etc...)

Red are completed - Purple are ongoing (or plan to, or dropped, or on-hold) - Green are info 

Type (3/3) 

• ( x ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less)  - Where Your Eyes Linger (June 15, drama)
  • ( x ) Watch a web series. XX (March 29, drama)
  • ( x ) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) - Kyojo (January 8, special)

Award-winning (5/5) 

Favorite (5/5)

Release Date (6/11) 

Genres and Tags (15/16) 

Countries (5/7) 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (13/16) 

BONUS (11/14):

Others (31/...)  : Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship (January 15, movie), Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim (February 23, drama), Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days (January 26, movie), Beauty Inside (February 28, movie), Hot Blood Dance Crew (March 9, variety), Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie (March 11, movie), Gokusen: The Movie (January 10, movie), Kamen Rider Reiwa: The First Generation (April 29, movie), Kamen Rider Zi-O NEXT TIME: Geiz, Majesty (April 29, movie),  Kamen Rider Drive: Surprise Future (May 5, movie), Inakunare Gunjo (May 15, movie), Love Playlist (May 24, web-drama), Love Playlist: Season 2 (May 24, web-drama), Love Playlist: Season 3 (May 24, web-drama), 4 Reasons Why I Hate Christmas (May 24, web-drama),  Tomb of the Sea (May 28, drama), The Many Faces Of Ito (June 7, movie),  HiGH&LOW (June 25, drama),  HiGH&LOW THE MIGHTY WARRIORS (June 2nd, special), HiGH&LOW THE WORST EPISODE.0 (June 24, drama), HiGH&LOW THE WORST (), BG: Personal Bodyguard (July 1st, drama), Library Wars (July 6, movie), Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger (July 6, movie), Wotakoi (July 7, movie), The Gifted (July 15, drama), , Love - Distance (July 21, drama), HIGH&LOW: THE WORST (july 29, movie)BG: Personal Bodyguard 2 (August 13, drama), His (August 14, movie), Still 2gether (September 12, drama), The School Nurse Files (September 26, drama), The Goof Detective (October 16, drama), Flower of Evil (October 12 drama), Record Of Youth (October 28, drama), Kokoro no it ( November 28, drama), Saraba Kamen Rider Den-o : Final Countown (January 15, movie), DTC Movie (November 30, movie), DTC drama (November 30, drama), 18 Again (November, drama), Still 2gether (November, drama), Diver (November, drama), The GIfted : Graduation (December 06, drama), HiGH&LOW The Movie (December 2, movie), HiGH&LOW The Movie 2: END OF SKY (December 2, movie), HiGH&LOW The Movie 3: FINAL MISSION (December 2, movie), HiGH&LOW SEASON 2 (December 1, drama), Smartphone wo otoshita dake nanoni 2 (December 13, movie), Unsung Cinderella (December 15, drama) + Another Story (December 16, drama special), Code Blue 3 (December 13, drama), Code Blue Movie (December 16, movie), Alibi kuzushi (December 10, drama) + SP (December 11, drama special), Alice In Borderland (December 19, drama), Sweet Home (December 20, drama)

Welcome Back To Sound, My Roommate is a Detective, Tientsin Mystic,    Put Your Head On My Shoulder, 365: Repeat the Year,  Joy Of Life, HiGH&LOW: The Red Rain (), Eizouken ni wa Te o Dasu na! ( ), Sousa Kaigi wa Living de!, Yakou Kanransha, Radiation House, Rinsho Hanzai Gakusha Himura Hideo no Suiri Season 2, Aku no Hado, Oh My Baby, Yell, Break The Silence: Docu-Series,Reunion: The Sound of the Providence, WHY R U?, Juuyou Sankounin Tantei, Seishun Tantei Haruya, Leverage, Young Blood,  Tell Me What You Saw,  Skate Into Love, Hanzawa Naoki 2, Boku Dake ga 17-sai no Sekai de

Knows, I Am The Head Teacher, Memorist, Legend of Awakening,  Asa Ga Kita, Paradise, Quartet, BORDER: Shokuzai, The Last Recipe, Yokoso Wagaya e, Suishou no Kodou, Chou no Rikigaku, The Crimes That Bind, Petero no Souretsu, Yurigokoro, Dear My Friends, Super Juvenile Detective Team NEO Beginning, Cheer Boys!!, Kaseifu no Mitazono, Extracurricular, The Longest Day in Chang'an, Operation ZSomeday or One Day 

Mashin Sentai Kiramager, Bad Boys J, Theseus no Fune, Bishoku Tantei Akechi Goro,The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty, Welcome, 

Handsome Tigers  

Sign-up Form 

• Starting date:  January 6, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/L1lly_petal 
  • Difficulty: Diabolical: Everything listed EXCEPT 5 in the Bonus Category can be skipped.
  • Progress:  Completed (October 20, 2020)

Type (3/3) 

• (Hanbun, Aoi) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • (Boku dake ga Inai Machi) Watch a web series. 
  • (To Jenny) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

• (Bakuman) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3715854/awards
  • (Secretly, greatly) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. Jang Cheol Soo for Bedevilled.
  • (Parasite) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. 
  • (You are my sunshine) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2119781/awards?ref_=nm_awd
  • (Kingdom) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0619178/awards?ref_=nm_awd

Favorite (5/5)

• (Boku, Unmei no Hito desu) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. Yamapi.
  • (Unsung Cinderella) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. Ishihara Satomi.
  • (Million Dollar Man) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. Kenshin.
  • (Watashi wo Hanasanaide) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. Tonbi.
  • (Amensalism) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (11/11) 

• (Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • (Kahogo no Kahoko) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above (2016)/below (2017) you joined MDL. 
  • (Kao Waan Hai Noo Pen Sai Lub) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • (Smile) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 1986 / 1986 / 1991 / 1995 / 2009
  • (Drunken Master) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • (A Chinese Ghost Story) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • (Long vacation) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. 
  • (One Million Stars Falling from the Sky) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • (Q10) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • (Ouroboros) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. 
  • (Meet Me @ 1006) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

• (The Love Equations) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • (Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • (Miman Keisatsu) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • (My Love, Enlighten Me) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • (The ghost bride) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (16/16) 

Countries (7/7) 

• (Can't Help Falling in Love) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • (Teacher’s diary) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • (Okusama wa, Tori Atsukai Chui) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 
  • (Flower of evil) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea 
  • (The Romance of Tiger and Rose) Watch a drama/movie from China. 
  • (Someday or one day) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 
  • (Leap Day) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

• (Bromance) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • (Tonbi) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (Twogether) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • (Bungaku Shojo) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. (6.8)
  • (4-punkan no Marigold) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. (7,417)
  • (Repeat ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. . (713)
  • (Love and Redemption) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • (Love The Way You Are) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • (Maiden Holmes) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. Zhang Ling He
  • (Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) N E S
  • (L-DK) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) Rebekah, 8
  • (Ru: Taiwan Express) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • (Hospital Playlist) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  https://mydramalist.com/list/4Koo60K4
  • (Heroine Disqualified) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • (Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. Psychological (24)
  • (The Fiery Priest) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. Strong Male Lead

BONUS:

• (Chugakusei Nikki) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap. 
  • (Oh my baby) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie. 
  • (My Husband in Law) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL. https://mydramalist.com/article/currently-watching-my-husband-in-law-011015181   
  • (Nobody Knows) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. https://mydramalist.com/profile/SUZZZI/feeds/r56QQS5 
  • (Close Range Love) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) ErisFerris3, 1,5
  • (Secret Boutique) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped. 
  • (Second Love) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. Kamenashi Kazuya (1,668)
  • (Waen Dok Mai) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. Mahapreukpong Ariigantha (109)
  • (Nagi no Oitoma) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
  • (Itaewon class) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
  • (Mr. Honesty) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
  • (Eternal love of dream) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.
  • (Kleun Cheewit) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews. (76)
  • (M: Ai Subeki Hito ga Ite) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.

Turn In : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/45419-2020-watch-challenge-turn-in-thread?pid=1360817&page=4#p1360817