Difficulty: Medium
Progress: 16/30

Red= PTW

Yellow= Ongoing

Blue= Done 

Type (1/3)
(X ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) Mute
( ) Watch a web series.
( ) Watch a drama special. (Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes)

Award-winning (0/5)
( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.

Favorite (3/5)
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. The Romance of Tiger and Rose (Ding Yuxi)
( X) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. Mr. Honesty (Liang Jie)
( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. The Love Equations
( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.
( X ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before. Skate Into Love

Release Date (3/11)
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. You Are My Destiny
(
) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.
( X ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. Intense Love
( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.)
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005.
( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010.
( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. Love me if youdare
( X ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. On Your Wedding Day

Characters and Relationships (2/5)
( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast.
( X ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. Find Yourself
) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.
( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship.  Love is Sweet
(X ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. My Girlfriend is An Alien

Genres and Tags (2/16)
(X ) Watch a drama/movie about Food, Music, Art, or Animals. Do You Like Brahms?
( X ) Watch a drama/movie about School, Life, or Youth. Forever Young
( ) Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie. Story of Yanxi Palace
( ) Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie. The Tale of the Nine-Tailed
( ) Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie.
( ) Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie. Detective L
( ) Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie. When A Snail Falls in Love
( ) Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie. The Legends
( ) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie. The Love of Immortal
( ) Watch a Medical drama/movie, or one that focuses on doctors, surgeons, or nurses. Legend of Yunxi/ Miss Truth/ Dr Cutie
( ) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie. 
( ) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie. Le Coup de Foudre
( ) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom. My Little Princess/I Cannot Hug You
( ) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie. The Penthouse
( ) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres.
( ) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres.

Countries (1/7)
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.  
( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.  Goblin/Hotel del Luna
(X ) Watch a drama/movie from China.  Midsummer is full of Love
( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. Falling Into You
( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (4/16)
( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.
( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.
( X ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) Youth With You Season 2
( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. Sweet Munchies
( X ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. To Dear Myself
( X ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. Gaduri Restaurant
( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)
( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)
( X ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. My Dear Lady (Liu Te as of August 29 2020)
( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)
( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) Eternal Love
( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.

Type (0/3) 

• ( ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • ( ) Watch a web series. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favorite (0/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (0/11) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

Characters and Relationships (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. 

Genres and Tags (0/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from China. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (0/16) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • ( ) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • ( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. 

Sign-up Form: 

Type (2/3) 

• (Put Your Head On My Shoulder) Watch a web series. 
  • (Rich Man, Poor Woman in New York) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (1/5) 

• (Parasite) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 

Favorite (1/5)

• (When the Weather is Fine) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favourite actors. (Lee Jae Wook)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favourite actresses. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favourite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favourite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (5/11) 

• (Itaewon Class) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • (It's Okay to Not Be Okay) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. (2020)
  • (Today's Kira-kun) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL: 2017
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 
  • (Boys Over Flowers) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. (2009) (This is my fourth time rewatching this)
  • (The Secret Life of My Secretary) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

Characters and Relationships (2/5) 

• (A Love So Beautiful) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • (Something About 1 Percent) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • (Crash Landing on You) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 

Genres and Tags (7/16) 

Countries (5/7) 

• (She's Dating the Gangster) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines. 
  • (I Don't Love You Yet) Watch a drama/movie from Japan. 
  • (Something in the Rain) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea 
  • (Eternal Love of Dream) Watch a drama/movie from China.  
  • (Infernal Affairs) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (2/16) 

• (The Untamed) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • ( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username: Soulofseoul 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username: soulofseoL
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
  • (Thirty But Seventeen) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: T, R, Q
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 

BONUS:

(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

• ( ) Watch a long movie. (3 hours/180+ minutes).
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap. 
  • ( ) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. 
  • ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews. 

Sign-up Form: 

Super Easy: 10
Easy: 20
Medium: 30
  Hard: 40  
 Extremely Hard: 50 

Completed (53) | Rewatched (3)

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

Favourite (5/5)

Release Date (7/11) 

Characters and Relationships (5/5) 

Genres and Tags (15/16) 

Countries (3/7) 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (13/16) 

BONUS: (3/19) 

(FOR FUN. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

Turn-in form: Link

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/7479631
  • Difficulty:  Merciless I will only do this challenge until the end of June and turn it in by then because I need to challenge other things in real life. I can fulfill Merciless as I plan at first.
  • Progress: 60/60, 29 movies, 1 drama special, 1 variety showand 29 dramas.
  • Finished in 17/06/2020  

• (There are also 27 titles in magenta. 13 movies, 1 drama specialand 13 dramas. I plan to continue to do Diabolical (87/87 All Kill) even after turning it in for Merciless level. I will do this just for fun and not as part of the challenge. But still it also depends on my mood of watching.)
  • Progress Continued: 27/27, 13 movies, 13 drama, and 1 drama special
  • Diabolical (All Kill) unofficial finished on 15/08/2020  

• While titles in green are extra dramas/movies I watched which fit any category here.
  • Extras:  43 dramas, 35 movies, 8 drama specialand 1 variety show 
  • Finished Diabolical for the second time (174/174 in total) on 29/09/2020    

• ✔ finished, o downloaded, $ bookmarked, ₩ watch online
  • Color: #B8312F #FBA026 #41A85F #7D1B7E #6F4E37 #4EE2EC #FC03DF #FAC51C

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

• 4 (A Taxi Driver) Watch an award-winning drama/movie.  *Best Film, at 54th Grand Bell Awards; and {Duelist}      *Best Film at 2005 Korean Association of Film Critics Awards
  • 5 (The Admiral: Roaring Currents) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director. *Best director: Kim Han-Min, at 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards;   and   {Secret Reunion}   ✔    *Best director:  Jang Hoon, at 47th Baeksang Arts Awards
  • 6 (Tazza- The High Rollers) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.   *Choi Dong Hoon won 2 awards as scriptwriter and 1 as director for this movie;   and   {Inseparable Bros}      *Yook Sang Hyo, Best Screenplay at 2019 Korean Association of Film Critics Awards
  • 7 (The Yellow Sea) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.   ✔ *Best Actor: Ha Jung-woo, won 3 awards for this movie at: 5th Asian Film Awards, 47th Baeksang Arts Awards, and 31st Korean Association of Film Critics Awards;  and    {Hope}   ✔   *Best Actor: Sol Kyung-gu, won award for this movie at: 50th Baeksang Arts Awards
  • 8 (Miss Baek) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.  ✔ *Best Actress: Han Ji-min, at 38nd Korean Association of Film Critics Awards, and 8 others and  {Be with You}    ✔   *Son Ye Jin won Best Actress at 2nd The Seoul Awards for this movie

Favorite (5/5)

• 9 (SecretWatch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.  ✔  *like Ji Sung because of Kill Me, Heal Me and New Heart;  and {Flower of Evil}   ✔   *there are 4 dramas of Lee Joon Gi that become my favorites: My Girl, Iljimae, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, and Criminal Minds
  • 10 (When The Weather is Fine) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. ✔  *like Park Min Young because of Her Private Life and Sungkyunkwan Scandal;    and   {To All The Guys Who Loved Me}   ✔     *like Hwang Jeung Eum because of Kill Me, Heal Me and Mystic Pop-up Bar
  • 11 (Let's EatWatch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  ✔  *Park Joon Hwa, same director as my favorite dramas: What's Wrong With Secretary Kim and Because This is My First Life;    and   {SF8: White Crow}   ✔   *Jang Cheol Soo, same director as one of my favorite movie, Secretly Greatly
  • 12 (The King: Eternal Monarch) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. *Kim Eun Sook, same writer as my favorite dramas: Lovers in Paris, On Air, City Hall, Gentlemen of Dignity, Goblin;   and   {Peninsula}   ✔    *Park Joo Seok, the writer of 2 of my favourite movies:  Train to Busan and Hwayi: A Monster Boy
  • 13 (Homme Fatale) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  ✔ and  {If My Things Are At Your Place We're Not Over}   ✔   *this short movie is the screenwriter debut of Bae Suzy 

Release Date (6/11) 

Genres and Tags (13/16) 

Countries (7/7) 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (16/16) 

BONUS:

(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1 , 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: cchi 
  • Difficulty: Merciless
  • Progress: 52/60
CompletedWatchingOn HoldPlan To WatchDropped

Type (3/3) 

• (Where Your Eyes Linger) Watch a short drama.(15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • (Long Time No See(2017)) Watch a web series.  
  • (Still 2gether) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (3/5) 

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. Sky Castle
  • (Parasite) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. The World of Us
  • (The Divine Fury) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
  • (If My Things are at Your Place We're Not Over) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 

Favorite (3/5)

• (Oh My Venus) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
  • ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. It´s Okay to Not Be Okay
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. She Was Pretty
  • (The King : Eternal Monarch) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • (Meteor Garden) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  

Release Date (8/11) 

• (Well Intended Love 2) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. 
  • ( Mr. Heart) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 
  • (Miss Hammurabi) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) From Me To You
  • (Drunken Master) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. 
  • (The Big Brawl) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. I´m Sorry, I Love You
  • (My Rainy Days) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. 
  • (Always) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015 
  • (Kaguya-sama : Love Is War) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. 

• (En of Love : Love Mechanics) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. 
  • (Oh My Baby) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. 
  • (Extracurricular) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. 
  • (L_DK) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 
  • (Meow, the Secret Boy) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character 

Genres and Tags (15/16) 

Countries (5/7) 

• (2gether) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand 
  • (Extraordinary You) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea 
  • (Love Designer) Watch a drama/movie from China.  
  • ( Lost Romance) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan. 
  • (Look For a Star) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong. 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (10/16) 

• (The Shipper) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • (When the Weather is Fine) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (Lonely Enough to Love) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. 
  • (Bad Guys Always Die) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.  (06.2020-762)
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  Crying Out In Love
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  I Want To Eat Your Pancreas
  • (Sassy Go Go) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) Flowers Of Evil
  • (Crash Landing on You) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • (The Smile Has Left Your Eyes) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index 
  • (From Now To The Past) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page.
  • (Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 
  • (Dinner Mate) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. 

BONUS

• ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 
  • (Girls on Top) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched. (06.2020)
  • (Backstreet Rookie) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua
  • (Mystic Pop-Up Bar) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon. 

Sign-up Form:

Starting date: January 1, 2020
Link to your Drama list: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/8026951
Difficulty: Merciless
Progress: 60/60

Type (3/3)
(Fork You Boss) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less)
(Fake Princess) Watch a web series.
(Temptation of the Wife of Heirs Over Flowers) Watch a drama special. (Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes)

Award-winning (5/5)
(Joy of Life) Watch an award-winning drama/movie.
(Eternal Love of Dream) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.
(The Palace) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.
(When a Snail Falls in Love) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.
(Story of Yanxi Palace) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress.

Favorite (5/5)
(And the Winner is Love) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors.
(Song of Glory) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.
(Under the Power) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies.
(Young Blood) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.
(The Twin Flower Legend) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.

Release Date (9/11)
(Love & The Emperor) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.
(Brutally Young) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.
(Death by Zero) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.
(Forensic Heroes) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want; 2006)
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s.
(The Yang's Saga) Watch a drama/movie from the 1980s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s.
(The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. (Hong Kong 2000 edition)
(Forensic Heroes II) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010.
(Forensic Heroes III) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015.
(Miss S) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019.

Characters and Relationships (5/5)
(Better Days) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast.
(For Married Doctress) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast.
(The Untamed) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.
(The Sleepless Princess) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship.
(Novoland Castle in the Sky II) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character.

Genres and Tags (15/16)
(Chef Hua) Watch a drama/movie about Food, Music, Art, or Animals.
(Qing Qing Zi Jin) Watch a drama/movie about School, Life, or Youth.
(Autumn Cicada) Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie.
(The Romance of Tiger and Rose) Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie.
(Train to Busan) Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie.
(Kill Me, Heal Me) Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie.
(Guilt by Design) Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie.
(Maiden Holmes) Watch a Sports or Martial Arts drama/movie.
(Love in Between) Watch a Tokusatsu or Wuxia drama/movie.
(The Listener) Watch a Medical drama/movie, or one that focuses on doctors, surgeons, or nurses.
(The Dripping Sauce) Watch a Law or Business drama/movie.
(The Hymn of Death) Watch a Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie.
(The Romance of Hua Rong) Watch a Comedy drama/movie or a sitcom.
(Goedam) Watch a Mature (or sexual content), LGBTQ+, or any 18+ drama/movie.
(Secret) Watch a drama/movie that combines one of your favorite (Romance) and least favorite (Melodrama) genres.
(Flower of Evil) Watch a drama/movie tagged with 5 or more genres.

Countries (4/7)
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the Philippines.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from Thailand.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from Japan.
(Doctor Prisoner) Watch a drama/movie from South Korea.
(The Heiress) Watch a drama/movie from China.
(The Ghost Bride) Watch a drama/movie from Taiwan.
(Life After Death) Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (14/16)
(My Roommate is a Detective) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.
(Will Power) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.
(BTS: Bon Voyage 4) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before)
(Le Jun Kai) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below.
(The Exorcist's 2nd Meter) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.
(Forensic Heroes IV) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.
(Novoland: The Castle in the Sky - Time Reversal) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters;N)
(S.W.A.T) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters; S)
(To Get Her) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.
(Airport Strikers) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one; F/H/A)
( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall)
( ) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.
fthe(Handsome Siblings) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.
(The Love by Hypnotic) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page.
(Wonder Women) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres (FAMILY) under your profile stats.
(Dance of the Phoenix) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags (Web Series) under your profile stats.

BONUS:
(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)
( ) Watch a long movie. (3 hours/180+ minutes).
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1940s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1950s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1960s.
( ) Watch a drama/movie with an age gap. 
( ) Watch a Reverse Harem/Harem drama/movie.
( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in an article on MDL.
( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds.
( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most)
( ) Watch a drama/movie less than 100 people have watched.
( ) Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped.
( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page.
( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has less than 500 hearts on their MDL page.
( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.
( ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews.
( ) Watch a drama/movie with 0 Reviews.

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date:  January 1, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: yoonohme's drama list
  • Difficulty:  Hard
  • Progress: ??/40

Type (0/3) 

• (Ending again ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) 

Award-winning (0/5) 

Favorite (0/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 

Release Date (0/11) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. 

Genres and Tags (0/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 

BONUS:

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie where the lead actor/actress has at least 1500 hearts on their MDL page. 

• Starting date:  January 1, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: Elenavatar6363's List
  • Difficulty:  Merciless
  • Progress: 60/60

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

Favorite (5/5)

• (X) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. Hello Monster (Park Bo Gum)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses.  The Legend of the Blue Sea (Jun Ji Hyun)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. It's Okay to Not Be Okay (Park Shin Woo - One of Favorite Dramas: Encounter rated 10)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  I Hear Your Voice (Park Hye Ryun - One of Favorite Dramas: While You Were Sleeping rated 10)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  Hyena (Screenwriter - Kim Roo Ri)

Release Date (8/11) 

• (X) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this yearHospital Playlist
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user  above/below you joined MDL. (2020) Find Yourself
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL.  My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (2018)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) (Monday, June 14, 2010) Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (2010)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005.  Nobuta Wo Produce (2005)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010.  You're Beautiful (2009)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015.  Lie To Me (2011)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019.  Another Miss Oh (2016)

Genres and Tags (16/16) 

Countries (4/7) 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (14/16) 

• (X) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.  Oh My Venus
  • (X) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie.  Reply 1988
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. Orange Marmalade (Score: 6.9 as of 6/6)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000.  Meloholic (Rank: 5598 as of 6/3)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. Stranger Kim (38 members have completed this drama as of 6/3)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) Ending Again 
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  Romance Talking
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name.  The Best of You in My Mind (Gala Zhang - has 4 credits as of 5/30)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) (ZMR) My Secret Romance
  • (X) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall)  Be Melodramatic (JJChastity rated it a 9.5)
  • (X) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index. When The Weather Is Fine (Link to popular voted list here as of 5/30)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. The King: Eternal Monarch (The King Eternal Monarch is on my Recommendations page as of 6/2)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. (Genre: Suspense - my least viewed genre as of 6/3)
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. The Witch Shop (Tag: Childhood Friends - my least viewed tag as of 6/3)

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: May 11th , 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: Jisoostoes' dramalist
  • Difficulty: ?
  • Progress: ??/?? 
  • Legend: [★] = Completed [☆] = Not Completed

Type (0/3) 

• ( ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) The World at my 17

Award-winning (0/5) 

Favorite (0/5)

Release Date (0/11) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. The King: Etermal Monarch
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. What wrong is Secretary Kim

Genres and Tags (0/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: (May, 13, 2020) 
  • Link to your Drama list: Razorose's dramalist
  • Difficulty:  diabolical
  • Progress: 87/87

In progress

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

• ( Parasite ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. 
  • ( Marriage contract ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.  
    • Kim Jin-Min, best production director 2016, Marriage contract
  • ( It's Okay, that's love) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter. 
    • Noh Hee-Kyung, Best screenplay 2016, Dear my friends
  • Father is strange) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor. 
    • Min Jin-woong, excellence award actor 2017, father is strange
  • (Coffee prince) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. 
    • Chae Jung-an, excellence award actress 2018, suits

Favorite (5/5)

• What's wrong with secretary kim) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. 
    • Park Seo-joon
  • (It's  okay to not be okay) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. 
    • Seo Ye Ji
  • Crash landing on you ) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
    • Romance is a bonus book, Lee Jung hyo
  • Hotel del Luna) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. 
    • A Korean Odyssey
  • (  Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.  
    • Kuwamura Sayaka, Tanaka Ryo & Moriwaki Tomonobu

Release Date (11/11) 

Genres and Tags (16/16) 

Countries (7/7) 

• Snowy road) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe. 
  • princess maison) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. 
  • (Little forest) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • Kanna's big success) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. 
  • Eclipse) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. 
    • ranked 4766
  • Birthday) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members. 
    • 492 completed members
  • R-point) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • East of eden) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • Forest) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. 
    • Noh kwang shik
  • (That winter ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 
    • S,M,T
  • let's eat) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 
    • jisoostoes - rating: 9
  • Moonlit winter) Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired.  
  • Memories of alahambra) Watch a drama that was added to a popular voted list in the list index.  
    • How to hook my brother on asian dramas #14
  • The K2 ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 
  • (Mr. sunshine ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats. 
    • historical
  • (Trein to Busan ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. 
    • character development

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1, 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: Delyrios' Drama List
  • Difficulty: Diabolical 

Type (3/3) 

• (X) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) The Secret Message 9/3/2020
  • (X) Watch a web series. Ending Again 1/5/2020
  • (X) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) Drama Special Season 9: Review Notebook of my Embarrassing Days 9/5/2020

Award-winning (1/5) 

• (X) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. Better Days 16/3/2020

Favorite (0/5)

• (X) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. A Piece of Your Mind 30/4/2020 - Actor: Jung Hae In
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me 14/4/2020 - Actress: Fair Xing
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorite dramas/movies. The Package 21/4/2020 - Favorite Drama: Just Between Lovers
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies. Secret (2013) 17/3/2020 - Favorite Drama: Just Between Lovers

Release Date (8/11) 

• (X) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year. Skate Into Love 1/5/2020
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL. Chocolate 8/2/2020 - Joined 2019
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. Someday or One Day 24/2/2020 - Joined 2019
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website(It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) Maundy Thursday 2/1/20 - 2006 Generated
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant 15/4/2020 - Aired 2004
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. Secret 31/1/2020 - Aired 2007
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. Love is Not Blind 5/2/2020 - Aired 2011
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. The Lies She Loved 16/3/2020 - Aired 2018

• (X) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast. Who Are You: School 2015 14/3/2020
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast. Love With Flaws 24/1/2020
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships. Strangers From Hell 5/1/2020
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. Find Yourself 11/5/2020
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. She is 200 Years Old 9/3/2020

Genres and Tags (0/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

• (X) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. Brother's Friend 14/5/2020
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters). Doctors 27/3/2020 - d
  • (X) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) Secret Fruit 16/3/2020 - s

BONUS:

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: January 1, 2020 
  • Link to your Drama list: Charlieagasshi's watchlist 
  • Difficulty:  Diabolical 
  • Progress: 84/82-87

Completed/Currently watching/Plan to watch

Drama: 56/ Movie:26/ Drama Special: 1/ Documentary: 1/ Tv shows:1 

I changed the difficulty level of the challange to Diabolical.

Type (3/3) 

Award-winning (5/5) 

Favorite (5/5)

Release Date (11/11) 

Genres and Tags (16/16) 

Countries (7/7) 

BONUS: (16/19)

Sign-up Form: 

• Starting date: March 2020
  • Link to your Drama list: (Drama List, not custom made lists) 
  • Difficulty: 

Type (0/3) 

Award-winning (0/5) 

• ( ) Watch an award-winning drama/movie:Parasite

Favorite (0/5)

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. legend of the blue sea  
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. you who camw from the star

Release Date (0/11) 

• ( ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website(It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.) 

Genres and Tags (0/16) 

Countries (0/7) 

• ( ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.) 
  • ( ) Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall) 

BONUS:

(For fun. Doesn't need to be completed unless you are going for Dauntless, in which case you need to choose two. If you choose Diabolic you may choose not to do 5 of the Bonus, however, you must complete everything above the bonus section.)

• ( ) Watch a long movie(3 hours/180+ minutes).
  • ( ) Watch a poorly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (Rated 5.0 at most) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhwa.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manhua.
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novelor webtoon.

edited Quote

Type (3/3) 

• (✔︎ ) Watch a short drama. (15 minutes per episode or less) Seventeen 
  • (✔︎) Watch a web series.  Flower Ever After 
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama special(Not the behind-the-scenes episodes or the interviews or extra scenes) TharnType Special: Our Final Love 

Award-winning (2/5) 

• ( ✔︎) Watch an award-winning drama/movie. The Way Home Grand Bell Awards for Best Film 2002
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.  Happiness 2007 Blue Dragon Film Awards - Best Director - Hur Jin-ho 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.  Love Fiction (48th Baeksang Arts Awards, Jeon Kye-soo )
  • (  ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.   The Throne 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress. You Are My Sunshine 2006 Grand Bell Awards- Best Actress - Jeon Do-yeon

Favorite (3/5)

• (✔︎   ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actors. Time to hunt
  • (✔︎   ) Watch a drama/movie that has one of your favorite actresses. Queen of the Ring 
  • (✔︎   ) Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you haven't seen anything from before.      37 Seconds 

Release Date (9/11) 

• (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered this year.  The World of the Married 
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL.   Suaad (2017)  Close-Knit 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL. Walker 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that began airing/premiered in one of the years generated by this website. (It will generate 5 dates, choose any year you want.)  2006 The Postcard 
  • ( ✔︎) Watch a drama/movie from the 1970s. Drunken Master (1978) 
  • ( ) Watch a drama/movie from the 1990s. Long Vacation 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 to 2005. In the Mood for Love 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2006 to 2010. From Me to You 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2011 to 2015. Love’s Whirlpool (2014)
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2016 to 2019. The Naked Director 

• (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast.  Extracurricular
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast.  Dating in the Kitchen 
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships.  Voice of Silence
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship. Second Love 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie with a non-human main character. Vampire Flower 

Genres and Tags (13/16) 

Countries (3/7) 

MDL related, Stats, and Miscellaneous (13/16) 

• (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie with a Bromance/Sismance vibe.  Secrets in the Hot Spring (2019)
  • (✔︎) Watch a Slice of Life drama/movie. Our Little Sister 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a complete season of a variety show (it must be a season you have not yet watched before) BTS In The SOOP 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below. Trade Your Love 
  • ( ✔︎  ) Watch a drama/movie ranked more than 2000. Bring Me Home  (Ranked: #11776 )
  • (✔︎   ) Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.   Don't Laugh at My Romance (2008)
  • ( ✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same first letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  Ashfall (2019)
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username. (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) A Million 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. Missions of Love (2018)  Yamamoto Kokona  ( 3 credits)
  • (✔︎) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: (Generate 3 from this site and choose one.)    T  The Treacherous 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. Irresistible Love: Secret of the Valet (2016)
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats.  Tragedy Never Said Goodbye 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats. Misunderstanding  Flyleaf of Summer 

BONUS:

• ( ✔︎) Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel or webtoon.  Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress 
  • (✔︎ ) Watch a drama/movie with over 50 Reviews. Where Your Eyes Linger (105  reviews)